|soap|

Broken Arm. Should I Care?

Hello, I have a simple question. This is as of 4/3/14. I got shot in the back with a mountain pack, luckily I didn't die, however my arms are broken. I know that only because I have the "fracture" icon and my player is moaning ever so constantly.

However, if you disregard all that, everything else seems fine. I can swing my axe, I can run, I am healthy. So are there any effects of broken arm? Do I swing my weapons slower? Shock level higher? Weapon accuracy decrease? If not, I have a morphine auto injector. I am wondering if I should save it incase I get a broken leg? Or use it now? Is a broken arm dangerous?

Not too sure if it's already implemented but it should decrease your weapon accuracy. Basically it should be - broken arm, can't hold your weapon properly, no steady aim.

It greatly increases the weapon sway.  Guess the severity of the impact on your game-play would be pretty dependent on what kind of weapons you generally use.  As someone who gravitates towards a Mosin with an LRS and PU, as soon as my character gets injured (never actually had the 'fracture' status effect from a broken arm) I use a splint or morphine.  It's MUCH more difficult to land shots at range with an injury, I imagine a fully fractured arm would be no different.

• Like 2

Yup, can confirm, broken arm increases weapon sway, unless you're going hunting i'd keep hold of the morphine and go look for some sticks to make a splint.

It greatly increases the weapon sway.  [...]

Yup, can confirm, broken arm increases weapon sway, unless you're going hunting i'd keep hold of the morphine and go look for some sticks to make a splint.

weapon sway, the word I was looking for. thanks!

It isn't implemented it, I read on the wiki it prevents you from holding any two handed weapon