Sign in to follow this  
FollowNes

Disappearing Gun Parts

Hello all! Recently I've been having issues with the attachments on my guns disappearing. No matter if it's an SKS, Mosin or M4, my attachments just won't show up. I've re-updated my video drivers and nothing. I've verified cache and nothing. I've also uninstalled and installed DayZ again and that seemed to have fixed the issue when I jumped into the first server. After the server reset, I jumped into another and again my attachments were gone. If I go to 3rd person I can see them equipped to my gun but when I switch to 1st person they aren't visible. If I aim down the sight of my M4, my attachments appears but it isn't completely textured and the red dot is replaced by a gray square. Anyone experiencing the same issue? Anyone know a fix? Thank you!

Known bug. Wait for fix. 

• Like 1

Hello all! Recently I've been having issues with the attachments on my guns disappearing. No matter if it's an SKS, Mosin or M4, my attachments just won't show up. I've re-updated my video drivers and nothing. I've verified cache and nothing. I've also uninstalled and installed DayZ again and that seemed to have fixed the issue when I jumped into the first server. After the server reset, I jumped into another and again my attachments were gone. If I go to 3rd person I can see them equipped to my gun but when I switch to 1st person they aren't visible. If I aim down the sight of my M4, my attachments appears but it isn't completely textured and the red dot is replaced by a gray square. Anyone experiencing the same issue? Anyone know a fix? Thank you!

Very well known bug that hasn't been addressed yet. No need to unistall/install stuff on your PC man.

• Like 1

Known bug. Wait for fix. 

Thank you for the fast response!

Very well known bug that hasn't been addressed yet. No need to unistall/install stuff on your PC man.

Oh ok, great! Thanks a lot!

Edited by FollowNes
  • Like 1

Yeah i still have that same problem. looks like a waiting game for this. but...i guess we can look on the bright side...we should be experts with iron sights by the time the fix comes out haha!

Here's my posting that got merged with a video I did to show it in action: http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/184299-attached-scopes-missing/

Edited by y0ka

same here,,,

other days before i can still see the attachments but it start dissapearing last night.

i did try to change my stable to experimental then went back to stable still gone,,

reinstall the game,, still gone,,

LOST A 20 ROUND CLIP AND 30 ROUND CLIP FOR M4 TODAY DURING RELOADS SUCKS