PaulyB_1994

Kill on Sight rules

Hey guys I don't know about the rest but I don't like the idea of KoS if you want PvP play call of duty It's good if you want to play that kind of game but I wanna be able to go around and explore than being shot at by people just sitting waiting in bushes, could we have servers or a setting like gta friendly mode? Think it would work for players who don't want to play a massive death match

OMG!!!! Get ready for the bashing!!! I do agree some people don't understand certain parts of the game...if hunger, thirst or wounds were not in game they wouldn't miss it. It was already just a nuisance in Wasteland...not really necessary to carry those barrels and tables around when you plan to die anyway.

Edited by Enforcer

Like I always think try and communicate first is the best option, you don't need to run around shooting everyone you see... Or camping waiting for people

...KOS adds that extra awareness ... That suggestion of yours doesn't make sence! And suggesting ppl who preffer that type of game play 2 play something else ... it goes right back at U :)

Well, there ARE certain rules that are implied eventhough they are not written anywhere

1- People tend to go to cities like Elektro, Berezino and Cherno when they are geared up and want some PvP. Think about it, if these cities are known for their KoS policy, why would there be geared people in them knowing this risk? At least here, shoot first and ask questions later.

2- People who prefer exploring (or want to live more than 10 minutes) avoid these before mentioned cities and head north, so if you see geared people in small towns they are probably friendly and are looking for the same as you are.

3-The airfields...you MIGHT encounter some friendly people (chances are 4 out of 10) because bambis who spawn in Berezino tend to run straight to the NE airfield, in order to gear up. I had moments in which I was getting sniped and we grouped together with 2 or 3 more total strangers and killed the sniper...great times.

Of course, there is nothing better than common sense. Use it. A guy with an sks on top of the ATC tower isn't looking for friends, so shoot those mofos.

Peace ;)

Edited by lafeasd
  • Like 1

DayZ = zombie/survival genre...there are sevrers for people who would like to walk around for hours with no action and when they do bump into people they log out quickly....just sneak around buddy and dont get KOS'ed

I suppose, my rage level on this game is gunna get so bad though I hate being shot- especially when your all geared up trying to be the hero lol

KOS can be annoying and I try to trust everyone I can. I do this because I like to roleplay. In a real apocalypse I'm not gonna go on top of sniper hill in Elektro and wait for people to come by. I do KOS though when I'm in high-traffic areas such as NWAF. If you don't want to get KOSed then don't go to places like Cherno, Elektro, and NWAF. There are plenty of other places to loot that people don't tend to go to. I doubt they'll ever put rules on KOS.

Build up your own community or join an existing one that has some rules to follow. That may prevent KoS to some degree.

I suppose, my rage level on this game is gunna get so bad though I hate being shot- especially when your all geared up trying to be the hero lol

And There we have the Problem. Never ever get attached to your Gear. And as a matter of Fact this game would be boring as fuck if you just had the zombie threat.

Hey guys I don't know about the rest but I don't like the idea of KoS if you want PvP play call of duty

If you cant Handle KOS your the only one who should play Call of Duty because you respawn with Gear. Nough said !

And There we have the Problem. Never ever get attached to your Gear. And as a matter of Fact this game would be boring as fuck if you just had the zombie threat.

If you cant Handle KOS your the only one who should play Call of Duty because you respawn with Gear. Nough said !

We have tons of servers with "up your ass starting gear" or gear you can obtain within minutes because the houses seem to spawn them every minute or if you want then just buy them at the Walmart Stary, so i think your suggestion of him playing CoD if he wants starting gear is quite invalid.

We have tons of servers with "up your ass starting gear" or gear you can obtain within minutes because the houses seem to spawn them every minute or if you want then just buy them at the Walmart Stary, so i think your suggestion of him playing CoD if he wants starting gear is quite invalid.

Yeah i know its hard to find vanilla servers these days, but if he's not playing on one of those why would he complain about losing his gear anyway.

Tbh without that constant fear of being shot at on sight the game would get a tad boring.

Some of the best moments for me is when I'll see a fully-kitted out player nearby, forcing me to go into stealth to either get away, or attempt to communicate. It's those moments that are pretty damn intense for me.

On the mod, I have seen a few servers where there are rules against killing other players, so definitely check those out if you're looking for a friendly server.

KOS is a part of the game. It's your choice wether you do it or not, but you can't stop other people doing it. Another tip, if they shoot at you, they have established themselves as not friendly. Shoot that idjit.

Tbh without that constant fear of being shot at on sight the game would get a tad boring.

I thought the game was about the constant fear ob beeing raped by a zed primary and beeing KoSed by a player secondary. So far there is no difference between DayZ and ZSB in terms of th setting ( zed, enemy players, war )

Edited by Enforcer