Sign in to follow this  
SpiraxSarco

Does rain affect or not?

Ok so everyone is saying that rain doesn't affect yet on players, so the "soaked" is not a problem yet...so can anyone tell me, why the f***k i already ruined 2 hats???...

So first one was damage, second one was worn, didn't got shot on the head, no zed got me too, but im crossing the map from north to south, and i already got rain on my way to south like 5 times...is the rain making damage to the hats?

Did anyone notice this too?

Stable...0.43

Edited by SpiraxSarco

then yes

Dammmm, thanks for the info mate.

Also be careful with keeping things in pants and shirt/coat pockets. Getting soaked can ruin items in your pockets as well. I lost a pristine magnum because I took a quick dip in the ocean.

Rain does no effect on Player health yet but it does ruin clothing.

Rain does no effect on Player health yet but it does ruin clothing.

Aaand I thank you for the qoute to support your claim. Above is two posts that claim something else, proved by "empiri". Your turn

Aaand I thank you for the qoute to support your claim. Above is two posts that claim something else, proved by "empiri". Your turn

mmm not getting you. I have had first hand experience of hoodies, hats and pants getting ruined by rain.

mmm not getting you. I have had first hand experience of hoodies, hats and pants getting ruined by rain.

Are you drunk?

If I am so drunk, please develop your toughts so I understand if you support my comment or oppose it.

• Like 1

Rain ruins clothing? Is this acid rain?

Rain ruins clothing? Is this acid rain?

It is pretty ridiculous if you ask me.

It should just make you soaked (which would in turn create health issues) and make things in your pockets wet, and perhaps ruin certain items that would realistically be ruined if they got soaked (matches for example).

It is pretty ridiculous if you ask me.

It should just make you soaked (which would in turn create health issues) and make things in your pockets wet, and perhaps ruin certain items that would realistically be ruined if they got soaked (matches for example).

Oh silly old me I forgot!!

It's fine really. I remember when I was doing my training in the Army and remember a particularly rainy day where the entire British Armed Forces were left powerless as the rain ruined everything. We went out in our kit and fuck me, we were naked when we ran back save the plastic parts from our rifles we'd manage to cleverly use to hide our private parts.

I don't remember walking miles in the pissing rain and weeks later, funnily enough, all my kits was perfectly ok!

This is dumb and it needs to be removed. What fucking idiot thought this up in the first place anyway?

Oh silly old me I forgot!!

It's fine really. I remember when I was doing my training in the Army and remember a particularly rainy day where the entire British Armed Forces were left powerless as the rain ruined everything. We went out in our kit and fuck me, we were naked when we ran back save the plastic parts from our rifles we'd manage to cleverly use to hide our private parts.

I don't remember walking miles in the pissing rain and weeks later, funnily enough, all my kits was perfectly ok!

This is dumb and it needs to be removed. What fucking idiot thought this up in the first place anyway?

I think it could be good if done right.

If you were soaked and then got extremely cold for example, it would be interesting if it did simulate hypothermia.

However, the ruining everything part is just stupid. The only items I can think of in game that would actually be ruined if they got wet are matches and that is about it.