blazinone

Version 0.43+ Known Issues List (April 4, 2014)

There are 99 "known issues" that have been acknowledged but have not been fixed yet (as of the 0.43 update in late March) and many more that have already been fixed but not released.

Of course, all of this information and more is available (plus nearly 7,000 issues total) on the DayZ DevTracker.

Perhaps if some new posters checked this list, they'd see that the issue they need RIGHT NOW is being worked on. Go team!

dayz-bugs-04-03-14.png

• Like 15

People are just to lazy, its much "faster" to write a rant on the forums ;)

But +1 for the effort mate, more people should use the tracker tbh.

I hope this helps to reduce redundant threads^^

Do you still believe in Santa?

• Like 5

The ammo going from ruined to pristine bug better not be just splitting ammo and sorting it out because if anything that should be a feature in the game. I hope they mean unloading an M4 mag how all the ammo is pristine. Spliting and sorting ammo should stay as is because its a terrible idea that ALL your ammo gets ruined by say a single inflicted wound. Protective cases,boxes,and 300 round tins don't offer protection so splitting ammo and taking out the ruined rounds should remain.

Here's the notes on that issue: Ruined Ammo to Pristine

It does seem like a legitimate bug/exploit, but I hadn't noticed that myself yet.

Oh, and yes I realize it's futile to try and stop the complainer posts...but what can ya do! B) It's still fun to keep an eye on the list as we move forward.

Constantly getting kicked cause of BattleEye didnt update. Since yesterday night. Didn;t change anything. 

Issue details for: Battle eye: update required

Unfortunately it looks like there is only one workaround listed for crashes related to BattlEye updates.

On my machine, I keep getting updates repeatedly but I can play through it.

99 problems and the zombies are one...

• Like 2

Here's the notes on that issue: Ruined Ammo to Pristine

It does seem like a legitimate bug/exploit, but I hadn't noticed that myself yet.

Oh, and yes I realize it's futile to try and stop the complainer posts...but what can ya do! B) It's still fun to keep an eye on the list as we move forward.

Honestly this is one I hope never gets fixed. Having one bullet go through a backpack and ruin everything inside is one thing, but having it hit and ruin every single round in a stack of 30, and another stack of 30 in a different slot, and another elsewhere... Sheesh.

Although this is why I keep extras in other places like pants, vest, or shirt

• Like 1

"Can make unlimited sks clips........"

Now, out of pure research and science, how does one go about this experiment? In a controlled enviroment ofcourse... Scientifically speaking... I want to disprove it XD

Beans for effort, I have tried similar threads, although slacked in comparison, it was buried under a ton of redundant tread's, the very thread's I was attempting to reduce.

Really good detailed post, it's kinda frustrating for me as i'm a new player and have been playing the game on and off for 2 weeks now and have encountered many of these bugs.  The worse one and this has happened for me 3 times now is when you finish for the night then log back on the next game to find your char has been completely reset losing all your gear and items, this has been a real put off for me even in alpha stage!

^Happened to me a few times and I've been playing long enough to know when and where to log out. None of this whole 'you were killed during log-out timer blah blah. The rubber banding and flickering textures are annoying me atm, hopefully they'll get patched soon!

these are next-patch rolling updates i assume?

Unfortunately there's no guarantee when any of these will be fixed. :|

This list just indicates that they are aware of the issues and are *possibly* working on some of them in one of the upcoming development cycles/sprints.

Then the fixes go into internal testing and eventually get sent to the Experimental branch for initial player testing and then they get released in a subsequent Stable branch update for everyone to enjoy. :rolleyes:

So it could be a while for some of these, but they are on the way!

First of all, thanks for your effort, OP. Nice job.

Second..

The ammo going from ruined to pristine bug better not be just splitting ammo and sorting it out because if anything that should be a feature in the game. I hope they mean unloading an M4 mag how all the ammo is pristine. Spliting and sorting ammo should stay as is because its a terrible idea that ALL your ammo gets ruined by say a single inflicted wound. Protective cases,boxes,and 300 round tins don't offer protection so splitting ammo and taking out the ruined rounds should remain.

Honestly this is one I hope never gets fixed. Having one bullet go through a backpack and ruin everything inside is one thing, but having it hit and ruin every single round in a stack of 30, and another stack of 30 in a different slot, and another elsewhere... Sheesh.

Although this is why I keep extras in other places like pants, vest, or shirt

This is indeed a bug. The whole stack of ammo is ruined. Splitting it creates another instance of ammo with always pristine condition. The mechanic of splitting rounds is broken. It is not about individual rounds. I really don't understand why you'd think this works correctly and should be kept the way it is.

Having a mechanic of checking individual bullets and getting rid of the ones that are in fact ruined within the stack is a whole different thing.

"Can make unlimited sks clips........"

Now, out of pure research and science, how does one go about this experiment? In a controlled enviroment ofcourse... Scientifically speaking... I want to disprove it XD

I believe this has already been fixed. I might be wrong though so don't take my word for it. Would have to check at work.

This is indeed a bug. The whole stack of ammo is ruined. Splitting it creates another instance of ammo with always pristine condition. The mechanic of splitting rounds is broken. It is not about individual rounds. I really don't understand why you'd think this works correctly and should be kept the way it is.

I'm not saying it works correctly, I'm just saying one stray bullet hitting a backpack shouldn't ruin everything inside. No way to make it so each bullet that hits a backpack only ruins random x amount of items?

I'm not saying it works correctly, I'm just saying one stray bullet hitting a backpack shouldn't ruin everything inside. No way to make it so each bullet that hits a backpack only ruins random x amount of items?

But that's what I'm saying. It's not one bullet. It's the whole stack that is ruined. You end up with one ruined bullet because that's how far you can get when splitting the stacks.

Damage to items in inventory will be looked at. There are higher priorities at the moment however.

But that's what I'm saying. It's not one bullet. It's the whole stack that is ruined. You end up with one ruined bullet because that's how far you can get when splitting the stacks.

Damage to items in inventory will be looked at. There are higher priorities at the moment however.

Lol no no, I get what you're saying about a whole stack of bullets being ruined, I just said one bullet ruining everything as in the one bullet fired from a gun that passed through the backpack ruining everything in it.

Glad it's being looke in to, even if it's not high priority though. Thanks, mate :)

Lol no no, I get what you're saying about a whole stack of bullets being ruined, I just said one bullet ruining everything as in the one bullet fired from a gun that passed through the backpack ruining everything in it.

Glad it's being looke in to, even if it's not high priority though. Thanks, mate :)

Oooh.. I see what you mean now. Sorry, misinterpreted your posts :)

Good guy OP :) and I need to add two more things to the Bugs Feedback tracker, since I found two more glitches, one being serious. xD