Sign in to follow this  
CanadianBrooks

Raise a can of Kvass...

Just want to raise a can of Kvass to whomever climbed on to the roof of the Electro hospital yesterday, in nothing but their underwear and holding a fire extinguisher and then proceeded to completely annihilate a squad of 5 Mil-Kit campers in a fury of blood, guts and melee! Was quite the treat for my squad as we were counter sniping these guys to just see you walk in like John Wayne and start K.Oing guys left right and center. Hope other players can take inspiration from this, just because you are a fresh spawn doesn't mean you arn't 5 minutes away from full kit, all you need is a hard object you can swing, two feet and a heart beat. 

EDIT: Should also add that these guys got Karma slapped, as they were standing on the very top roof sniping fresh spawns that ran in from the east.

Edited by CanadianBrooks
  • Like 6

Just want to raise a can of Kvass to whomever climbed on to the roof of the Electro hospital yesterday, in nothing but their underwear and holding a fire extinguisher and then proceeded to completely annihilate a squad of 5 Mil-Kit campers in a fury of blood, guts and melee! Was quite the treat for my squad as we were counter sniping these guys to just see you walk in like John Wayne and start K.Oing guys left right and center. Hope other players can take inspiration from this, just because you are a fresh spawn doesn't mean you arn't 5 minutes away from full kit, all you need is a hard object you can swing, two feet and a heart beat. 

EDIT: Should also add that these guys got Karma slapped, as they were standing on the very top roof sniping fresh spawns that ran in from the east.

This person has won the internet for me today, il bet ten solid british pounds he was playing this whilst beating them up....did some one say a MONTAGE!!!

• Like 1

i saw something similar but got shot on a server on Friday, a team of 2 mil geared guys getting overrun by a huge group of naked bambies mainly holding nothing but a few held crowbars.

all you need is a hard object you can swing, two feet and a heart beat. 

Check.. I have all of those ;)  <--heavy innuendo