Sign in to follow this  
valtsuh

weapon suggestion "Desert eagle"

it would have massive recoil.accuracy would be max at 50-100m and low capacity like 7-8 rounds and ofcourse it would have massive damage.and it would spawn only to north.
Desert_Eagle_Chrome.JPG

• Like 2

I really like the deagle but i would rather like to see an akm for now. Also i don't know if it fits the scenario.

• Like 1

Also i don't know if it fits the scenario.

No

AWLgFqK.jpg?1

• Like 6

No

AWLgFqK.jpg?1

Hello there

That's very Rule 9. Give an explanation please.

Rgds

LoK

• Like 3

Although it's nice to wank off to a gun sometimes...you want a 2000$ weapon and 5$ per round in the hands of farmer Ivan? I doubt an army that issues cheap AKs to it's soldiers will buy them as a sidearm either.

• Like 1

No

Thanks to globalisation you can get pretty much everything in every country nowadays if you have the money for it. And we already have an M4, 1911 and a FNX which also barely fit to the scenery. So why the heck not ?

I think some ppl take this immersion thing to seriously, its still a game.

Edited by DNY
  • Like 2

Give an explanation please.

Novelty gun, garish range toy bought primarily by people who think it's cool but have no actual use for the thing. Never issued by any organization of any type. Rarely seen in Eastern Europe. Rarely seen in civilian hands at all. If it's the .50 caliber model the ammunition wouldn't be seen either.

I'm sure people like this have dozens of 4-lb novelty pistols firing ammunition that costs $2 a pop...

G1BpaIV.jpg?1

Edited by Gews
  • Like 10

No thanks.

Not used by any military/police forces around the world. So surely not by (assuming) poor inhabitants of post-soviet country.

Well at least you picked an IMI DE.  I honestly don't see it fitting the setting, as mentioned above I don't think your average Chenarus Farmer would be buying a DE for home defense/hunting, and there's really no way to 'spawn it only in the north' as weapon spawns are scattered randomly among buildings.  I also don't think your average CDF solider/Officer would be buying it as his personal sidearm either.

Also i don't know if it fits the scenario.

There's only one weapon that perfectly fits the scenario: the Автомат Калашникова :thumbsup:

• Like 3

There's only one weapon that perfectly fits the scenario: the Автомат Калашникова :thumbsup:

The original AK? Hardly fits at all. Sure, you can still find them, but most are lost among the countless AKMs and Type 56s, which together make up about 2/3s of all AKs.

Even if you meant AKs in general (AKM, AK-74, AKS-74U, etc.) I'd still think guns like the Tokarev TT-33, Makarov PM, Nagant M1895, and already in-game SKS and Mosin-Nagant M1891/30 fit the scenario just as "perfectly"

td54185_217.gif?bc

I'm with Gews and Irishroy on this one. This is the single gun I refuse to add to the weapon's poll, not because I hate it (the Desert Eagle is very cool, however impractical) but because I am completely against it being in the game.

Edited by Chaingunfighter
  • Like 1

Hello there

Dont forget AK is most folks generic name for all of that range.

Anyhoo back to Deagles please.

Rgds

LoK

orlok

why you hide my GIF?

Yyyy?

the DEagle just doesn't fit this setting @ all...

It's cool and I like it.

Big, clunky.

You don't tickle some-1 with it, like you do with the ruger 10/22 ;)

And "just" writing "massive recoil, only found in the north" isn't very detailed and through-thought, either, sorry.

Before suggesting something you should have a rough plan and some infos ;)

Edited by irishroy

The original AK? Hardly fits at all. Sure, you can still find them, but most are lost among the countless AKMs and Type 56s, which together make up about 2/3s of all AKs.

Even if you meant AKs in general (AKM, AK-74, AKS-74U, etc.) I'd still think guns like the Tokarev TT-33, Makarov PM, Nagant M1895, and already in-game SKS and Mosin-Nagant M1891/30 fit the scenario just as "perfectly"

Good point. However, regarding a post soviet scenario with BMPs etc. the AK (in general) is essential.

I can see why the majority is against it but I wouldnt mind if they put it in. IMO the more diversity the better. A lot of weapons have already been suggested which dont fit for me like for example all the western rifles but i wouldnt care if they were available.

And if someone hasn't played Arma 2 before guns like the M4 and Fnx also don't make much sense. Im not an expert but i dont think the military in this countries use an M4 as a standard weapon for their soldiers.

• Like 1

No.

Desert Eagles are for wankers and target shooters. It is the ultimate "Wank" pistol.

It is complicated, rare and unreliable unless you know how to run one right. It isn't used by literally any military, police force or security contractor and it is rare even in the American gun culture.

• Like 1

Short answer?

No

Long answer? This is an overpriced, heavy, low capacity, high recoil, bad-tier accuracy, with expensive and rare ammo.

I don't see the point. Bullets are bullets. A 9mm Parabellum will have the same effect on a vital organ as .50 AE. I would rather have a larger magazine than "muh fiddy cal muthafuggha"

Edited by AnyoneInCherno?

orlok

why you hide my GIF?

Yyyy?

the DEagle just doesn't fit this setting @ all...

It's cool and I like it.

Big, clunky.

You don't tickle some-1 with it, like you do with the ruger 10/22 ;)

And "just" writing "massive recoil, only found in the north" isn't very detailed and through-thought, either, sorry.

Before suggesting something you should have a rough plan and some infos ;)

Hello there

Just posting single gifs and not contributing to the thread no longer cuts it. Rule 9 guys, Rule 9.

I too dont see the DE being a fitting gun. That said, nor do I find the Amphibian, although im a Ruger fanboy.

I'd like one. I just dont want one in game. It seems as odd as having a hotrod in game. It *could* happen but just doesnt feel right.

Rgds

LoK

They better add a flamethrower before they add deagles. :P

Edited by Geckofrog7

No to Desert Eagle...

Also

Im not an expert but i dont think the military in this countries use an M4 as a standard weapon for their soldiers.

I thought this too until I looked up the small arms of the CZ. (Chernarus is in the Czech Republic) 

Here's the relevant quote:

"

The M4 carbine (or similar variants) is currently in service with military and police organizations in over 60 nations around the world.[1]

"

And here's the source:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bushmaster_M4A3

So it isn't as out of place as one might think.

• Like 1

No to Desert Eagle...

Also

I thought this too until I looked up the small arms of the CZ. (Chernarus is in the Czech Republic) 

"

The M4 carbine (or similar variants) is currently in service with military and police organizations in over 60 nations around the world.[1]

"

And here's the source:

They also use the M4A1, although it's been mainly replaced by the new CZ-805 and M4A3.

Not to mention it's a fictional mixed region that the devs can do whatever the hell they want with.

Edited by Chaingunfighter

No to Desert Eagle...

Also

"

"

And here's the source:

Thanks for the info didn't know that.

Searched a bit for myself and found a wiki page for their military gear if anyone is interested. :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_of_the_Czech_Republic

na D-eagle is too cliche.  And having it accurate at 50-100m is pretty huge dude, I don't think any of the pistols in game right now are that accurate, I know the Amphibia is accurate until like 20m lol, after that making headshots are fucking hard.  It's easy to see the bullet travel on that gun because its tracer, and the bullet just goes all over the place.

Nope.

There's only room for one out of place gun here, and it's the C96

spxbpg.jpg

Inb4deleted.

Aren't Deagles bad for jamming? Think I would personally go for a high power revolver if I had the choice between the two.

Yeah, if you want to go ridiculous, the Desert Eagle is only close, not full-on. Full-on is the Pfeifer Zeliska .600 Nitro Express.

The Bullet (pictured next to the 5.56 on the left)

600-Nitro-Express.jpg

The Gun:

pfeifer-zeliska-600-nitro-express-revolv