Sign in to follow this  
Zynthesis (DayZ)

Why we play DayZ

Hey NINJAS! I just wanted to share this video with the community.  It's a bit longer then most of my DayZ videos but it's worth the watch.  This video has the essence I feel of what DayZ is about and why we love playing it.  One thing I do notice is that DayZ for me is more fun with a partner to play with, and I feel it's important for us as a community to help each other survive in game and makes our community stronger.  So enjoy the video and thanks for watching.

• Like 1

Great footage bro. 

Word of advice and my hypothesis for what happened:   Work on your sound directions, I could clearly tell at 24:03  That sniper shot came from your Left and far behind you. Somewhere between your 6 to 9 o'clock position, up the hill.

The 3rd player must have been on the left tree line when you guys killed the other 2, He ditched and flanked up the hill for a downward shot.   From his positioning when you guys killed him as he chased your friend at the end, It makes sense & backs up where I think the 24;03 shot came from.   He saw your friend going right on the tree line and closed in for an easier shot,  Apparently the Sniper forgot about you? Luckily you were prone most of the time.

But again, Great footage! nice 2vs3, raped'em!