G.Freeman

Best Action footage caught so far (video)

I recorded this the other day,  About 7 people die ( most of which are great shots) in this 20 minutes of fun, It's about 45 minutes of play compiled into 20 minutes.

The 2nd half of the video is a  2vs3 we engage and destroy all 3.

Truly the best footage I've caught so far

Edited by G.Freeman
  • Like 3

Title is kinda misleading. All I saw was terrible shooting followed by lots of spray'n'pray followed by more terrible shooting.

• Like 2

Title is kinda misleading. All I saw was terrible shooting followed by lots of spray'n'pray followed by more terrible shooting.

Followed by abuse of third person view and gloating of over killing a "bandit".

Yes, we saw that you shot someone. Would you like a cookie?

Edited by Geckofrog7

Using Game Mechanics to ones advantage such as a 3rd person camera makes you win.  IF you don't like that, Go play hardcore.

and alas, That was barely a spray and prey. It was opening fire before the Horizon, Obviously you're just as skilled as that fellow was.

Knowing how to use Game Mechanics to ones full advantage is how you face roll noobs like that. Yet again, Don't like 3rd person camera capabilities? go play hardcore.

Edited by G.Freeman
  • Like 1

Using Game Mechanics to ones advantage such as a 3rd person camera makes you win.  IF you don't like that, Go play hardcore.

Knowing how to use Game Mechanics to ones full advantage is how you face roll noobs like that. Yet again, Don't like 3rd person camera capabilities? go play hardcore.

I love 3rd person, but I don't abuse it like a douche.

And hardcore isn't much different. You can still see through walls using first person view.   

People who abuse game mechanics are the real noobs. 

If you get off on pwning noobs and winning, this might not be the game for you.

Edited by Geckofrog7
  • Like 1

If you don't use the game mechanics to their full potential you WILL be prone to getting killed by other players.  It's the age old conundrum of " If you can't beat'em, Join'em". If you think using a simple built-in game mechanic is "noob like" you must have a different view on how to be pro at any given game.

You're literally putting your character at risk if you don't employ the exact same tactics every other character is capable of. Beside the fact of using a 3rd person camera for an above view, Is HARDLY something to bitch and complain about.  Everyone is given the same camera capabilities so...

Your anger toward these types of things is absurd.  Conform or be killed ;p

a "bandit".

Bandit Masks are an invite to be shot & raped (They only have 1 purpose in mind when atop a building with a mask on, to kill).    Even a 20 hour noob will know this.   Wear a cowboy hat or beret if you want better visual cues that you're friendly.

Edited by G.Freeman

At least 95% of the forum will tell you the same, abusing it is a dick move, and has been since 2001.

The mentality you have is in fact identical to glitches and hackers.

And the built in mechanic is not meant to be used in this way; that person on the stairs couldn't see you in 3rd person, and if you hadn't abused it like you did, you would have been creamed. And the "conform or die" mentality is ridiculous. If everyone followed that, the game would just be a pointless race of who can script faster than the other person.

Yes, a lot of bandits wear masks, but there's some friendlies that wear them too, just to get a kick. Better red flags are lack of communication, aggressive/shifty body language, yelling "FRIENDLY FRIENDLY",  and mumbling/stuttering.

Edited by Geckofrog7
  • Like 1

Dear keyboard warriors & banditos alike (that can talk better than they can play)

See you in-game. After you've black screened & gone unconscious ^.-

That is all.

From that range with moving targets, those are good shots.  For the 3 players who were too stupid to move location and check sniper locations, hopefully you have learned your lesson.  Beans to you brosive !

• Like 1

Dear keyboard warriors & banditos alike (that can talk better than they can play)

See you in-game. After you've black screened & gone unconscious ^.-

That is all.

K. Just by how it sounded when you when on a 5 minute long boast of how 1337 you are for killing someone, I for one am shaking in my boots. See you there buddy. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ldhn8fxA2Bs

Edited by Geckofrog7

Who boasted? I just made sure that Bandit knew he was rocked. We all do it.  I kill people all the time, and only if it's a Bandit will I proceed to talk a bit of shit. Because well... They deserve it!

I love how people like you do your best to poke holes in anything you can find. Like I said, Key board warrior.

I see nothing but Arma footage on your page, What's your point..

• Like 1

I love 3rd person, but I don't abuse it like a douche.   

People who abuse game mechanics are the real noobs. 

However much you might disagree with the playstyle of others - it's not your place to rant on about in his thread. Noone made you watch his video. There are dedicated threads for 3D vs 1st.

• Like 2

We all do it.

Uh...nobody gets that excited over killing one person...sorry. Only you. :lol:

Also, what page, and arma footage? :huh:

Anyways, my point is pls be nice and don't use exploits kthxbai.

Great video and commentary, one of the better Dayz clips for sure.  

Nice mix of offensive and defensive tactics, alone and with your buddy. And many of those shots where great. 

And you use the camera as it is designed and implemented in the game so I don't see the point with the complaints.

I'll team up with you anytime :-)

Keep it coming.

• Like 2