Sign in to follow this  
Zjasuu

Self made suppressors and bullets!

Some people have been talking about using rotten tomatoes as suppressors, well then I thought, what if a banana could make a quieter sound. So then after some thinking I came up with this:

Weapon using a banana as a suppressor:

banaanipyssy_zpsa3c8fe98.png

Weapon using a taped on zombie head as a suppressor, this could be used once we get to chop off zombie heads to play golf with them and use them as a container.

zombipyssy_zps7759fef0.png

And my next suggestion is to craft empty bean cans into bullet shells, then we could fill them with gun powder dried from potatoes and make the bullet out of a rock!

Discuss!

• Like 1

I would imagine a plastic bottle to be a better choice.

Duct tape + Empty plastic bottle = makeshift suppressor. 6a00e54f0014bd8834011279479ff828a4.jpg

Yes, A bottle with duct tape makes more sense then using fruit..

In numerous movies ive seen this happen, But they're movies.. Soo.. But using a plastic bottle should work maybe for at least 10-20 shots before becoming ruined ^.^

Edited by Koala :3

Yes, A bottle with duct tape makes more sense then using fruit..

In numerous movies ive seen this happen, But they're movies.. Soo.. But using a plastic bottle should work maybe for at least 10-20 shots before becoming ruined ^.^

The plastic bottle trick works only once or twice before the gas escaping is too much and the shots start getting loud again. You can re tape the holes to get it back to where it was but then it is another 1 or 2 shots.

A better solution is to simulate a suppressor using pipe and various other materials to make baffles.

• Like 1