Rick1633

Are they serious with these new pistol spawns?

Please tell me that the .22 and 9mm pistol magazines dont just spawn in police stations and airfields and barracks.

I ask because I constantly find the new pistols in the Berezino school house/ office and in the two Berezino piano houses, but never ever find mags there.   Now the construction site of berezino  sometimes has military items like 5.56mm ammo.    So if the idiotic dayz developers decided to spawn pistols in berezino, can i find magazines in berezino?  Anyone find one at construction site?   Its so fucking fake that pistols are found without magazines.  Will i really have to go to airfields?

Please tell me that the .22 and 9mm pistol magazines dont just spawn in police stations and airfields and barracks.

I ask because I constantly find the new pistols in the Berezino school house/ office and in the two Berezino piano houses, but never ever find mags there.   Now the construction site of berezino  sometimes has military items like 5.56mm ammo.    So if the idiotic dayz developers decided to spawn pistols in berezino, can i find magazines in berezino?  Anyone find one at construction site?   Its so fucking fake that pistols are found without magazines.  Will i really have to go to airfields?

You were SO CLOSE to making a decent post!  :(

Edited by solodude23
  • Like 2

I hope the spawns of the pistols themselves are lowered to that of the mags. Especially the 1911 and other western weapons. But that is me.

• Like 8

I made a thread discussing the abundance of pistols, but not their corresponding magazines. I agree that this is a problem , but I think saying " idiotic dayz developers" is quite disrespectful. You think they aren't aware that there are issues?

dude, you just shut up, and chill out...its called working for your gun....pays offs.

I guess you missed the idiocy of the fact you can find full auto m4's and their mags  in the same areas, but almost never a shitty little .22 pistol and mag?    I dont mind traveling, im pointing out the inconsistency of dayz logic.  I will chill out when dayz looks like a professionally managed game project.

• Like 1

Don't forget most people only pick up all the ammo not 12 guns.

• Like 1

I will chill out when dayz looks like a professionally managed game project.

Oh man. I usually hate when people say this, but I just can't hold it back:

ALPHA, ALPHER, IT'S IN ALPHA!

I guess you skipped the disclaimer and the "I understand" button when you were playing the game. No shit there are going to be problems. You can either make a constructive  bit of feedback or a whiney little rant - and your post borders on the latter.

• Like 5

I BET A penny it is!

But seriously OP: don´t go insulting, it helps noone...

Edited by AmmokK
  • Like 1

Oh man. I usually hate when people say this, but I just can't hold it back:

I guess you skipped the disclaimer and the "I understand" button when you were playing the game. No shit there are going to be problems. You can either make a constructive  bit of feedback or a whiney little rant - and your post borders on the latter.

YES THANK YOU! Big complainer rick doesn't get that through his head, btw dude i find .22 clip, ammo, and gun...sometimes it may take a while but again, u gotta work for your gear....just gotta know where to look...and look CAREFULLY......this is DEFINITELY not halo, where u find fully loaded guns, so dont expect that....THIS IS DAYZ! 

And when it is beta or gold it is still a survival game and not CounterStrike or Unreal Tournament!

Is looting a prerequisite for fun or is looting itself fun?

but seriously i just cant stand people like that dude, so annoying, complaining about it and agreeing to a disclaimer EVERY TIME U LOG IN THAT CLEARLY STATES "THIS IS AN ALPHA", and they still dont understand, people like this Topic thread maker.

but seriously i just cant stand people like that dude, so annoying, complaining about it and agreeing to a disclaimer EVERY TIME U LOG IN THAT CLEARLY STATES "THIS IS AN ALPHA", and they still dont understand, people like this Topic thread maker.

I think his question is legit:

""I constantly find the new pistols in the Berezino school house/ office and in the two Berezino piano houses, but never ever find mags there.""

""can i find magazines in berezino?""

Logic dictates there is a high probability.

Survive and gather much loot.

All I hear in my head right now is circus music....

Thats funny.....because when I think of how the Dayz team works on the core architecture, zombie collision, and the logic of loot spawn..,.. I hear circus music in full fucking stereo.  The song you were referring to is called Enter the Gladiator.

I think his question is legit:

""I constantly find the new pistols in the Berezino school house/ office and in the two Berezino piano houses, but never ever find mags there.""

""can i find magazines in berezino?""

Logic dictates there is a high probability.

Survive and gather much loot.

Thank you.   I guess when I curse many people immediately lose sight of my good points or questions.

This is a game and you will need to work for things and look for gear. Things will not be handed to you on a plate. Ever thought that, someone else might of found the mag/clip? Hide it? Took it? So you cant use it to kill them/other people?

Edited by w00kie

So if the idiotic dayz developers decided.......Will i really have to go to airfields?

^Those keys parts....*sigh*

picard-sigh20110724-22047-irosfo.jpg?131

Edited by DJ SGTHornet

YES THANK YOU! Big complainer rick doesn't get that through his head, btw dude i find .22 clip, ammo, and gun...sometimes it may take a while but again, u gotta work for your gear....just gotta know where to look...and look CAREFULLY......this is DEFINITELY not halo, where u find fully loaded guns, so dont expect that....THIS IS DAYZ

Where, for the love of God, did you find a pistol and clip in same place?  If airfield, then you didnt read my post.

^Those keys parts....*sigh*

images.jpeg

Im retarded for thinking the devs are retarded for having 3 pistol spawns in one little part of berezino but never a magazine such as real life would occur?  

Where, for the love of God, did you find a pistol and clip in same place?  If airfield, then you didnt read my post.

Like I said before, seem to have ignored my point as well.

This is a game and you will need to work for things and look for gear. Things will not be handed to you on a plate. Ever thought that, someone else might of found the mag/clip? Hide it? Took it? So you cant use it to kill them/other people?

I just want the fucking game to be logical.  They should not have 3 pistol spawns in berezino if there are zero mags, that is the main point.  I go to airfields for other stuff.  Its the lack of thought into spawns of items that is stupid here.  How am i the only one that sees this?

• Like 1

Im retarded for thinking the devs are retarded for having 3 pistol spawns in one little part of berezino but never a magazine such as real life would occur?  

How would you know that, that situation would happen? You see the future or something? As much as it would help PVPers it just wouldn't make too much sense. Also, I feel that I was too harsh, so going to change that picture. :3

I just want the fucking game to be logical.  They should not have 3 pistol spawns in berezino if there are zero mags, that is the main point.  I go to airfields for other stuff.  Its the lack of thought into spawns of items that is stupid here.  How am i the only one that sees this?

Also it is, logical for someone else to remove the mag/clip as its a threat. Yes I have found a gun and ammo together my self. However you have to look for it, I found a mosin and a snap loader for the blaze double rifle gun together.

So you empty the snap loader and use the two bullets from the snap loader and then load ammo into masion. Now that's logical thinking.