SomeCallMeNomad (DayZ)

What clothing set/weapons would you add if you could?

WOOT. 134 posts on this topic! I really enjoy reading these.

Edited by SomeCallMeNomad

leg holster, poncho, fishermans vest, ballistic kevlar vest, fisherman raincoat, grim reaper outfit, business suit

Edited by brumey

You all should check out www.gruppa99.com. Definitely a Chernarus/DayZ vibe from some of their pictures.

It seems like a Russian version of TAD Gear.

I want all of this...

56046d1380778315-badass-pics-wpsmvxtj.jp

maxresdefault.jpg

Gruppa99.jpg

Edited by Katana67

I'd like to see priests' vestments that can hide weapons.

Also swords on walls. A sword should be the ultimate melee weapon.

Edited by pistaaaa

Body paint. I didn't see anyone else post about body paint! I would love to go all tribal american on people ;D

I'm dying for the upper Gorka D uniform. Those are so awesome and look really apocalyptic. Also, remove those hideous Payday masks and replace them with balaclavas, bandanas (both face and head. And I mean the Rambo/Snake kind of head bandana, not what we already have) and shemagh scarves. Maybe some other stuff for RP, like pilot's uniforms and such. 

• Like 2

It would be groovy in a far out way if you could find fishing net, gather foliage from bushes, and add rope to create a make-shift ghillie that would cover your head and torso. Dat wut def b sex imo.

All sorts of balaclavas.

Why the hell DayZ doesn't already have em instead of some completely out of place payday mask is beyond me.

I like the masks :D

Anyways, bandanas should give the Option to either wear em as bandana or balaclava :)

Suits in white, brown, grey and black. and different colored tie's. I used "Agent 47 as nick in the mod, maybe ill be able to use it in the standalone if they add this!

B0QAm9T.jpg

Definitely a T-Shirt with printed Blood smears on it, with the text below it:

"Don't worry, it's not my blood"

Would like to see this:

300px-SLRL1A1.jpg

British Army Self Loading Rifle (SLR), a derivative of the FN FAL, I think.

Great shooting with this thing, had a recoil like a kick from a donkey.

• Like 1

I would like to assault Berezino with a MK 19. I'd love to do this at maximum range too, if at all possible, so that all of the hackers can simply stand inside their hacker walls, with frowns on their little hacker faces, as I rain HE rounds in on them by the bucket-full.

A more reasonable request would be for tear gas. One would think that it would be fairly easy to acquire inside a police station.

Some kinda' standalone single-shot grenade launcher

550px-M79-Grenade-Launcher.jpg

400px-RGM_Kastet.jpg

400px-XM320_stock_extended.jpg

375px-KAC-M203SAL.jpg

401px-FN40.jpg

400px-B%26T-GL-06.jpg\\

- Takes the primary weapon slot, not some kind of secondary

- 40mm rounds take up one slot in inventory

- 40mm (HE) rounds rare to come across in the first place

Edited by Katana67
  • Like 1

Okay, I no longer have any reservations about them including Multicam at all...

Ukrainian military (and new president)

Si4MUh0.jpg

Russian FSB SF

5dc28319d318.jpg

Ukrainian SF

vOEQO.jpg

Russian SF gear

Zv2HZc2.jpg

Russian FSB SF

RIAN_archive_835340_Antiterrorist_operat

Russian SF

edlgei0.jpg

Some kinda' standalone single-shot grenade launcher

550px-M79-Grenade-Launcher.jpg

400px-RGM_Kastet.jpg

400px-XM320_stock_extended.jpg

375px-KAC-M203SAL.jpg

401px-FN40.jpg

400px-B%26T-GL-06.jpg\\

- Takes the primary weapon slot, not some kind of secondary

- 40mm rounds take up one slot in inventory

- 40mm (HE) rounds rare to come across in the first place

YESS!!!!!

Having a single shot m79 with the ability to properly zero it to different ranges would be a godsend.

I could then feel like the t800.

601px-T2JDM79GL-1.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pv3_WRLZ-SY

I would genuinely be impressed if the devs could actually develop a loot spawn that was realistic - this game is set in a developing ex-soviet country, somewhere like Tajikistan, Kyrygzstan or Georgia.

I would like to see a resemblance to what people in these countries wear - this isn't based in the fuckin You Esss of Ay, despite what most of the COD yanky man-boys who've never left their own fucking state let alone their country think.

I don't want to see yanky weapons, I don't want to see yanky clothes, I don't want to see anything resembling what yanks would have in thier houses, on account of this game (thank fucking christ) isn't based on that horrible big police state country to the west.

Go and play H1Z1 for the authentic united states hot-dog, baseballing loud mouthed ignorance if you want states side experience.

I would genuinely be impressed if the devs could actually develop a loot spawn that was realistic - this game is set in a developing ex-soviet country, somewhere like Tajikistan, Kyrygzstan or Georgia.

I would like to see a resemblance to what people in these countries wear - this isn't based in the fuckin You Esss of Ay, despite what most of the COD yanky man-boys who've never left their own fucking state let alone their country think.

The devs have a great challenge with the clothing however.

They cant really get too wild with the clothing since it seems the clothing must be unisex and work on both female and male player models.

I feel the clothing seems pretty authentic for the region it has that eastern vibe. Does not feel like Western clothing at all.

The devs have a great challenge with the clothing however.

They cant really get too wild with the clothing since it seems the clothing must be unisex and work on both female and male player models.

I feel the clothing seems pretty authentic for the region it has that eastern vibe. Does not feel like Western clothing at all.

I hear what you're saying mate, but where are things like overalls,russian paraphenalia, traditional eastern orthodox wear, all of which would be likely to be in the closets ( and might be useful). It wouldn't hurt, and might help educate young american boys a little better about the world than their governments give them during their 'pepsi cola advert sponsored state education, in association with millers light'.

I hear what you're saying mate, but where are things like overalls,russian paraphenalia, traditional eastern orthodox wear, all of which would be likely to be in the closets ( and might be useful). It wouldn't hurt, and might help educate young american boys a little better about the world than their governments give them during their 'pepsi cola advert sponsored state education, in association with millers light'.

Probably not finished yet.

Right now the clothing that is in game is pretty slim give it some time and I am sure the clothing variety and eastern clothing variety will increase.

Agreed. I surely want to drink some Vodka too.

Well I think I might have found the perfect weapon for the Anti Vehicle role and one that is not tacticool or overpowered.

I never mentioned it before because I always assumed they were no longer found or used but the Recent Ukrainian conflict has shown that this firearm is still very much relevant especially in Eastern European conflicts.

ptrs1941.jpg

The PTRS 41

This is a semi automatic box magazine fed firearm that packs a wallop it could disable vehicles with as many as a single well placed shot thanks to its massive rounds that are substancially more powerful than a .50 cal round.

Reason it would be relevant is because of its modern day used by rag tag groups of fighters in both Syria and the Ukraine.

The other reason why it would be so fitting is because of its lack of optics rendering it a skill weapon for ambushes.

Once stamina is added this weapon could be a real pain to slug around the map but would be devastating for ambushes on vehicles and be nasty for penetrating structures that are barricaded.

ptrs.jpg

Nu2crNz.jpg

Bot653dIQAAIze6.jpg-large.jpg

ptr41-in-action-450x300.jpg

ptrs41-1.jpg

• Like 3

Well I think I might have found the perfect weapon for the Anti Vehicle role and one that is not tacticool or overpowered.

I never mentioned it before because I always assumed they were no longer found or used but the Recent Ukrainian conflict has shown that this firearm is still very much relevant especially in Eastern European conflicts.

ptrs1941.jpg

The PTRS 41

This is a semi automatic box magazine fed firearm that packs a wallop it could disable vehicles with as many as a single well placed shot thanks to its massive rounds that are substancially more powerful than a .50 cal round.

Reason it would be relevant is because of its modern day used by rag tag groups of fighters in both Syria and the Ukraine.

The other reason why it would be so fitting is because of its lack of optics rendering it a skill weapon for ambushes.

Once stamina is added this weapon could be a real pain to slug around the map but would be devastating for ambushes on vehicles and be nasty for penetrating structures that are barricaded.

ptrs.jpg

Nu2crNz.jpg

Bot653dIQAAIze6.jpg-large.jpg

ptr41-in-action-450x300.jpg

ptrs41-1.jpg

I would fucking love this, I would much rather see this than a modern 50. cal. When i think of survivors in an apocalypse i don't think of shiny modern guns, I think of worn down, older and possibly makeshift guns.