Sign in to follow this  
afatblueberry

Issues Since .43 patch, help!

Ever since the .43 patch that was intended to fix the desync issues, however I was fine before it, but after I have not been able to stay in ANY server. My internet is fine, checked repeatedly, my steam is always connected, no issues there. I join a server and cannot use anything, open any doors, see any other player/zombie movement for 5-10 minutes where it then kicks me out saying "Session Lost" all the while I have no broken chains.  I do not know what is wrong here as I have been playing this game for about a month or more with no issues at all, suddenly I cannot stay in a server and sync up. Any help is much appreciated!

Edit: I know a lot of people had issues as well, but everyone I know, (10+ people) said they had the same issues but its resolved now, but mine still persists. I am wondering if I am just an unlucky one or if there is something I can do to fix it.

I just want to know if it is on my end, or if I am currently being "Alpha'd" and should sit down and wait.

Cheers!

2 Edit: I have noticed it says .42 in the upper left corner when I load into a server sometimes when it has the DayZ logo on the screen.  Why is that? My main screen says .43 is this just a bug or is this a possible cause?

Edited by afatblueberry

I'm having a similar issue at the moment, Whenever I connect to a server my bandwith gets eaten. Instantly get like 1.5k ping, then after 3-4 minutes, Session lost.

I think we're both just being Alpha'd. It seems to be something to do with the .43 hotfix.

• Like 1

Even with 70 ping and 0 desync I still seem to rubber band back 100 - 200 meters pretty consistent every couple minutes while running. Hopefully the hotfix was just a temporary bandaid for the problem and they are coming up with a more effective squash for this bug :)

** Also - did the freakin mouse acceleration get way worse with the "fix" for high dpi mice or is it just me? It seems way worse now.

Edited by SaveMeJebus

I'm having a similar issue at the moment, Whenever I connect to a server my bandwith gets eaten. Instantly get like 1.5k ping, then after 3-4 minutes, Session lost.

I think we're both just being Alpha'd. It seems to be something to do with the .43 hotfix.

I have normal ping the entire time but I did notice my bandwith said 15k at one point. 

Even with 70 ping and 0 desync I still seem to rubber band back 100 - 200 meters pretty consistent every couple minutes while running. Hopefully the hotfix was just a temporary bandaid for the problem and they are coming up with a more effective squash for this bug :)

** Also - did the freakin mouse acceleration get way worse with the "fix" for high dpi mice or is it just me? It seems way worse now.

Well you seem to not be having the same issue, we cannot play at all, we aren't lagging, we never really start. I haven't noticed a difference in my mouse movement.

Update: Hardcore seems to work fine for me now, but regular is still a no go and always gives me session lost.

Edited by afatblueberry

Bump for the possibility someone has an idea of what may be causing this. Seeing as I am not alone, however it seems not too many people are having this issue. 

Want to make sure this gets noticed by devs, as they said their patch "fixed the desync issues" but caused new ones for other people.

Yes yes, alpha alpha.

Just making sure problems are in the light.