1c3

Joining Empty Server Problem/Bug

Ever since the new DayZ Standalone patch 0.42116181 and 0.43116251 I have noticed that I wouldn't be able to join empty servers what so ever, no matter what time, hive, host, ping, or difficulty. Every time I would try to join I would get the "Waiting for Host" screen and wouldn't load. (I also noticed the sounds of the birds in the main menu were still playing signifying I wasn't in the process of actually joining the game) Is anyone else having a problem with this? Is it part of this "network issue"? Host? Or is this only affecting me? If anyone of you know how to fix it if it is me please let me know. Thanks! :D

(And a side note if any DayZ SA devs are reading this you should think about making the zombies run a bit slower, make zombies easier to loose when they're chasing you [so bambis can actually loot buildings], and add the ability to wear a gas mask and ballistic helmet again because of the fact that almost everyone does it)

Just tested, no problems joining empty servers.

Why would you join empty servers at all??

Ever since the new DayZ Standalone patch 0.42116181 and 0.43116251 I have noticed that I wouldn't be able to join empty servers what so ever, no matter what time, hive, host, ping, or difficulty. Every time I would try to join I would get the "Waiting for Host" screen and wouldn't load. (I also noticed the sounds of the birds in the main menu were still playing signifying I wasn't in the process of actually joining the game) Is anyone else having a problem with this? Is it part of this "network issue"? Host? Or is this only affecting me? If anyone of you know how to fix it if it is me please let me know. Thanks! :D

(And a side note if any DayZ SA devs are reading this you should think about making the zombies run a bit slower, make zombies easier to loose when they're chasing you [so bambis can actually loot buildings], and add the ability to wear a gas mask and ballistic helmet again because of the fact that almost everyone does it)

As you have covered two different topics here, that are both stickied already and have a few pages I will point you in the direction:

Wait for Host:

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/180399-waiting-for-host-session-lost-lag-and-desync-since-last-patch/

Zombies:

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/181561-post-patch-zombie-feedback/

Closing thread

Edited by Sula