QwertyKate

Cant join a server! Help!

Hello, im having some game issue

When i try to enter a server it says ''Confirmation of Changes'' Connecting failed.

i look all over the forums but coudlnt find anything that helpsnto resoulve this.

Could anyone help me out? iv'e tryed everything at this point.

I'm getting this too, and a list of pbo files and stuff about downloading new keys or something. Just started happening after I had logged out of a Hardcore server cause I had to afk for a while.  Tried logging into another server and every one I try gives me this Confirmation of Changes and a bunch of jargon. 

Update for me: Was able to join the HC server I was on earlier, but none of the previous regular servers are working for me.  Not sure and can't seem to find anything about it.

Edited by clonehappy

I'm getting this too, and a list of pbo files and stuff about downloading new keys or something. Just started happening after I had logged out of a Hardcore server cause I had to afk for a while.  Tried logging into another server and every one I try gives me this Confirmation of Changes and a bunch of jargon. 

Update for me: Was able to join the HC server I was on earlier, but none of the previous regular servers are working for me.  Not sure and can't seem to find anything about it.

Well i downloaded the game, i couldnt join any server, dont know the problem, at least you could have joined one server..

anybody can help out?

got the same problem, even got directet to a forum post that didnt include this problem.. tried to delete the file from the local dayz folder, but still NOTHING! 

BUMP..I'm getting the same thing in the regular servers...telling me to delete files.  I can get into Hardcore but I can't get into my regular player and right now there's no night time servers on hardcore in the US that won't get me killed attempting to get out of the town of death.  I have the whole town to cross and go up sniper hill to get to the woods and in daylight that's not good odds.

I haven't played since they did the last update so I'm not too sure what's going on with the file issue.  Was hoping to get a few hours play time with my regular guy since he has a long trip to go North.

Anyone???

bump? anyone cant help out?

-------

edit : so i went to my friends house and i was able to connect to dayz server any, and play everything was fine.

but when i came home, i went online clicked play, picked server and still siad ''Confirmation of Changes'' Connecting failed.

is it something to do with my internet premission or what? anyone help out please..