leenffc

Unconscious Heart rate timer?

Right, I'm sure most of us are now fed up with being unconscious and not knowing how long we are going to be out for.

so I thought of this idea. a simple heart rate in the lower right hand corner of the unconscious screen which shows the players heart rate. http://imgur.com/KOgUBoR

simply it would work by the slower the hear rate is the more time you are going to be unconscious but over time the hear rate gets faster until it you are awake. This would provide a way of timing your knock-out and still keep in with the realism of the game.

or maybe not even a visual element, maybe just a heart beat sound that gets faster/slower depending on knock out time?

what do you think?

post-200618-0-36634700-1395568516_thumb.

Edited by leenffc
  • Like 1

Agree with the heart sound. Not so much agree with the image of your heart beating.

Great idea. :beans: :beans:

when guys unconscious is mean HE IS NO CONSCIOUS :huh:

this mean he don't know what happen because conscious mind don't function ;)

he don't know nothing and for sure he not conscious of heart beat rate :D

Well no, there is a lot of work should be done to improve medicine a lot of bullshit now in game, and tonsx10^5123  of things are not made yet.
And you should not know dafuq is happens, only other dude can find out.

I agree with this idea inside the game. Having a very discrete heart monitor in the corner of the screen. Running is what you do most in this game at the time and people run half the map without ever stopping. It's exaggerated. This would give you a fatigue indicator as well as warning before you go into heart-attack. Adding effort fatigue (not overall fatigue) based on heart rate would make things more difficult and with the zombies faster than before, would force you to shot them down at some point is you can't manage to outrun them quickly.

A discrete heart thump could also be nice while unconscious, but you shouldn't get any info on anything else happening around you (no noise, no chat, no voice). So since you shouldn't be able to speak to your buddies while unconscious, checking for pulse action doesn't become useless. And since you don't have any other means of knowing what's going on around you, you would only see jumps in your heart beat, letting you know some one is trying to defibrillate you. Otherwise, it will indeed help you know if it's useless to wait or if you're nearly back.

I like the idea of telling how long you have left unconscious, but not this way. Perhaps an incredibly subtle change in colour of the black screen? It wouldn't be noticeable to a new player, but an experienced one could tell you roughly how long you have left.

I disagree with all the indicators in your field of view. The thing is, why i like this game much more than others, is that you have to be aware of your situation without having any indicators on screen constantly reminding you.

Unconscious would mean you are not aware what is happening to you so, no for that matter.