Sign in to follow this  
joeh2005

Possible new military base?

I found this place while running to the new town in the ne airfield area. I think it might be a location for a future military base. There is a military building there, one of those buildings you can't enter, and a green tower. Anyone else noticed this place? Is it old? Here is a pic of it, sorry it was a night time pic. http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/3281177154188781961/A273218689A44F03ECE6BCE76AB8694E8EEEB7DF/

The coordinates on the http://dayzdb.com map are 109, 019  just a little north east of the NE airfield

Real nice find, I think I don't want any more military bases (except one at stary sober) rather I want to see more civilian houses spawning loot ex police building.

Yeah I don't mind, I just hope they lower weapon loots, ammo loot,  and food loot. But it is alpha and there is a lot of testing that still needs to go on. When they add hunting they need to definitely lower food loot. 

Yea that spot is old. sorry

Oh alright gotcha, yeah I don't hang out around ne airfield much so i wasn't sure.

Yup just what the game needs another military base....

heck the balota base needs to be turned into a civilian port .

Moar! Moar! ..Just add MOAR!!! 

arma2oa201308d3wz8bm1lf.jpg

• Like 5

That sandbag bunker surrounding the helipad and barracks just gave me a semi. upgrade NWAF like that for real, and itll really become a center of attention besides a hub for hoppers.

• Like 2

That sandbag bunker surrounding the helipad and barracks just gave me a semi.

rofl, beans to you :D

• Like 1

How old? Its not in Arma.

As old as the SA I'd guess. Found it myself before the latest patch about a week ago. 

Doubt it'd be a 'new base', most of the other's have said that it's old/been in the game for a bit, I myself have never found it but I don't explore that area too much.  Judging from the map it doesn't really look like it'd be a base, maybe a check point or some sort of support structure for the airfield.  It might not even be related to the airfield at all, could be some kind of improved logging camp or a forestry station or something else.  It might be incomplete, or it might just be whatever it is.  We'd probably have to ask one of the map makers about it.

What the game NEEDS is lakes and streams in the North and NorthWest... lakes still empty, streambeds still dry, and now the one single well in the NW, they put a town on top of it! The damn terrain is already designed and in place, just put the damned WATER in it. Me and the rabbits are going nuts.

The NW has been converted into good TANK FIGHTING country, and CRAP survival country

..and  now the property developers are moving in.

?? water in the lakes and streams ?? is that a major challenge?

xx pilgrim

• Like 1

Yeah I don't mind, I just hope they lower weapon loots, ammo loot,  and food loot. But it is alpha and there is a lot of testing that still needs to go on. When they add hunting they need to definitely lower food loot. 

Oh alright gotcha, yeah I don't hang out around ne airfield much so i wasn't sure......

SO that leaves what.....clothes and ........uhm, water? bottles? rotten items?

there is a hidden underground military complex in chernarus plus.

have you found it yet?

there is a hidden underground military complex in chernarus plus.

have you found it yet?

Everyone knows the place. You find a spaceshuttle there which takes you to the moon. There you can kill aliens and loot their bodies for some nice as50 with thermo- and nightvision... Also its silenced...

How old? Its not in Arma.

That has been there since the first week of the SA, me and a buddy went exploring in the new northern section of the map and found it there.

Edited by ThePieKing