Sign in to follow this  
ninjaontour

Dear DayZ Forum Team...

Hey guys.

I was wondering if we could please, pretty please, get a few stickies in General Discussion to cover discussion of KOS, Hackers, Glitches, etc that we're being inundated with on the daily?

I know you guys have a pretty much live and let live attitude when it comes to community content on the forum, but it's getting a little silly. Every other thread is to do with the same issue we see every day, and it's turning these discussions into an immediate flamewar which generates nothing productive.

A few stickies would give people a point of reference to bounce from, because apparently using the search bar is asking too much of people. It would at least give you guys somewhere to merge these threads to so they aren't flooding the boards, and give the rest of us a place to send the people who post these threads.

What do you guys think?

Thanks a bunch guys, keep up the good work.

Edited by ninjaontour

There is a big KoS topic that they're supposed to be merged into, I suppose that might be worth pinning so people see it.

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/154460-so-kos-official-sa-kos-discussion-topic/page-51

Edit: I went ahead and pinned it. Hopefully people will see that before posting, but we'll see...

Edited by Mos1ey
  • Like 7

There is a big KoS topic that they're supposed to be merged into, I suppose that might be worth pinning so people see it.

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/154460-so-kos-official-sa-kos-discussion-topic/page-51

Edit: I went ahead and pinned it. Hopefully people will see that before posting, but we'll see...

You're a star, Mos1ey.

I think it just makes things a bit easier for you guys, and it definitely makes it easier for us to send people that way. Also gives you guys an excuse to get out a big ol' bag of locks. :)

Anyway, thanks for the quick response!

Edited by ninjaontour