yologamingevo

[YOLO-GAMING] Public Teamspeak, Server & Community!

l9iSMgF.png

Credits For Above Image: EnergeticSheep

Hello all! Thanks for reading.

I just wanted to stop in and welcome everyone to the OFFICIAL* [YOLO-GAMING] Public Gaming Community.

We currently are in the process of recreating the community as a whole. We've made huge leaps towards the expansion into some of the newest and hottest titles out, in order to grow beyond belief. We currently have over 30-40 ACTIVE committed members/players for DayZSA, constantly active in teamspeak and server 24 hours a day.

We're looking for more players and good personalities to join our staff and unit! We travel the southern coast mostly, but sometimes our missions and needs pull us elsewhere.

Active admins, Fresh Loot every 3 hours, Public teamspeak with priv channels available.

BANDITS/HEROES WELCOME

Teamspeak: TS.DETOXPVP.COM

DayZ Server: [YOLO-GAMING]

Edited by Boneboys
  • Like 4

I found this community from this thread, and it's a great community. I suggest giving them a chance. I'm going to try and start up a stream if anyone wants to see what it's like.

www dot twitch dot tv/mdiddy07

• Like 2

Thanks for the post guys, this is a great community, we look out for each other.

Bandits and heroes welcome. Servers full 24/7

• Like 1

bump, can we get some current members also to reply to this post?!

Damn, show some support! lol    

Welcome btw, to all the new active members of our 'DayZ' Division!

• Like 1

I enjoy playing DayZ. Wow. Much beans. Many survive. So tactical bacon. No shoes no service. Wow.

Just played with these guys yesterday, they are really friendly and will try to help if they can, blunt, nut nice. After about 2 hours of some friendliest wondering around and defending each other , I am how considered in the clan/ YOLO community for DayZ, thanks a lot guys for being so friendly and helpful :D

-YOLO-Knatos

• Like 1

Thanks for showing the appreciation within this forum to help expose our community to the public. Thanks again bump!

• Like 1

Hi all

i  would recommend any new or old player to  the yolo  teamspeak and server , i found them  and never looked back  the best funniest most pleasurable bunch of people to game with come check  them out

Hectic

• Like 1

I joined yolo a couple weeks ago and i have met alot new people and new friends it has been a blast. I really recomend joining you will have alot of fun

PS.. not you alex you can bugger off you little wanker

Thanks for all the positive notes guys. You're right, it's been a blast and a lot of fun meeting new personalities/people. We will always have our share of bandits and trolls, but we must go through the weeds to get to the good lands. Anyone and everyone welcome, we do ban trolls so expect removal of those non-sufficient for our community.

Enjoy gaming with the fellas, fun and laughs pretty much every time you log in, and there is always things to do with the group!

Piece of shit and very stupid political geek or degenerate, of your choice. :lol:

Edited by Indigitally