Sign in to follow this  
xChriss001

[Hacker on DE1-10] Noclip Death in Berezino

Hey guys,
i think we had an nice meeting with an hacker guy a few days ago.  :(

What do you think ? 

Best Chriss

im not going to watch the video, but you say noclip...its probably just wall bug?

many people do this on many places in the map. its just bugs...not hax0rs

but then again I didnt watch the video so correct me if im wrong

your lookin through walls so your cheatin technically too. everyone cheats at this game or uses an exploit or something. I'm not big on hardcore, but I think if you really want to play with the least amount of cheating/exploits its the way to go. I do not feel bad that a hacker got you exploiter.

• Like 7

Sure you are right gannon46, 

looking trough walls is not ok and everyone knows that but if an hacker attacks us we use this shit too.

Thats the point.

This guy on the video can fly around so he is not an wall glitcher.

your lookin through walls so your cheatin technically too.

THIS

can't believe this lol

different strokes different folks. I guess its a survival game so do what you gotta do to fight hackers.  I come across less hackers and more of the kind of stuff like wall glitching and invisible walls crap so my immediate response wasn't so nice. keep up the good fight and I guess good luck fightn those hackers/script kiddies.

Sure you are right gannon46, 

looking trough walls is not ok and everyone knows that but if an hacker attacks us we use this shit too.

Thats the point.

This guy on the video can fly around so he is not an wall glitcher.

Only thing is... you were allready looking through the walls before the guy came into the picture.

Just wondering, why you were all sitting there looking through Walls? Some unfair exploits for non/hacker player killing maybe?

Don´t whine about hackers, the exploiting you are doing is just the same.

• Like 9

Its so cool how you all say .... mimimi you are looking through walls too!

This is a big difference if i use an hack so i can fly and e.g. give me more ammo or im just doing that what everyone do in the case of getting attacked.

You are talking if this is normal that guys fly around and kill everybody.

By the way ... when the video was taken two of our snipers was killed by him too.

So don't say we are the bad players here.

there is a big difference between

• installing a third party program that gives you a wallhack, aimbot, teleport, god mode, guns, etc.

or

• abusing a glitch in the game.

technically, 70% of the players are playing on regular servers, watching above walls and around corners. they all seem to feel ok by taking this unfair advantage. this is technically the same thing as abusing the glitch bug, because it

• is part of the game
  • everyone can do it
  • it gives an unfair advantage in most situations

so get things right here. abusing bugs is one thing. but it is not to be compared to real cheating with third party programs. AT ALL.

Edited by nautic
  • Like 10

there is a big difference between

• installing a third party program that gives you a wallhack, aimbot, teleport, god mode, guns, etc.

or

• abusing a glitch in the game.

technically, 70% of the players are playing on regular servers, watching above walls and around corners. they all seem to feel ok by taking this unfair advantage. this is technically the same thing as abusing the glitch bug, because it

• is part of the game
  • everyone can do it
  • it gives an unfair advantage in most situations

so get things right here. abusing bugs is one thing. but it is not to be compared to real cheating with third party programs. AT ALL.

^100% agree with this, i've never cheated in a multiplayer game, but if i feel like im at a disadvantage im gonna exploit the shit out of everything exploitable!

• Like 1

or im just doing that what everyone do in the case of getting attacked.

Don't try to justify your actions by saying "everyone is doing it anyways", there's people in the game who don't hack and are not that so desperate to abuse exploits/ glitches.

And reading "you'd only have done it because there was a hacker" kinda made me giggle like a little girl. Don't fool yourself.

• Like 2

Ihr habt nicht geglitcht weil da nen hacker ist, ihr schon geglitcht bevor der hacker ankam....

Ließ einfach bevor du dumme Sachen schreibst.

Außerdem geht es hier gar nicht darum.

I don't promote cheaters in any way but I don't feel sad about them killing exploiters like you either.
I'm going to wait before most of the exploits are fixed because they are an immersion killer im my opinion.

You get killed by either ...
- KoS (very common) -> I'm "ok" with that
- Hackers (very rarely)
- Exploiters (very common)
- Bugs (common)
... while "you?" try to play fair and survive in an apocalypse with broken Zombies.

I know people recommend going to the north but i find it so boring to hang around in forests without any threats and a backpack full of beans :)
Hopefully surviving will become very challenging someday so people will more likely cooperate to see another day (don't get me wrong, we still need banditry).

Edited by Igglas Cage

im not going to watch the video, but you say noclip...its probably just wall bug?

many people do this on many places in the map. its just bugs...not hax0rs

but then again I didnt watch the video so correct me if im wrong

Both videos will only take 2:32 mins away from your life.

Trust me you ain't gonna miss them much.

Because if you watch it you will understand what the deal is before

start sprouting nonsence about wall bugs.Seriously,how come you able to comment something

without not even taking your time to examine it first?

• Like 2

...but if an hacker attacks us we use this shit too. Thats the point.

So the next time someone is hackin ya for real, you'r goin to download hacks too? Coz that's technical what u stated above.

Only someone is glitching/hacking/sploiting/bla, doesn't justify your doin the same shit - everything else is a sign of weakness. You'r man enuff showin us a video where you guys glitching 3PP, man up and handle the shitstorm. Not mention the fact your friend suggested combatloggin to you, sounded as a pretty common way for you guys :P

btw.: this is probably the 68th video in this board bout glitcher, hackers, bla bla bla - same story, same spot, just another timestamp.

edit, after checkin videos:

What do you think ? 

Just for clarifcation, that wasn't a hacker - in the first sequenz u see him lag thru a wall and disappear, your friend got shot down, everything fine.

Then you guys move in the other room waiting for him, but he's at the hospital in the 2nd floor, u can clearly see how he pulls aggro from the zombie (zombie runs torward hospital). Then another lag/ desync appeared and he magical pops up in your room. He never was in your room, neither he was flyin, he was just movin at the hospital in the second floor while having false serverrequest/lag/desync/what ever.

After that you got shot "thru" the wall. Actually if u glitch thru the wall in the corner like u did it - your body moves THRU THE WALL too and you'r vulnerable from outside - he just shot ya from outsides.

At the latest when u see your friends flyin around/glitchin thru walls once upon a time you'll remember that guy and that text. Believe it or not, stick to you'r theory - i had several issues where my buddy flew thru buildings and such - video looks very very familiar to me.

Add: talkin about lag/desync are probably the wrong terms - it's more a bad playerlocation (synchronisation) request wich occurs probably due highping of the so called "hacker"

have a nice

Edited by Guest

So the next time someone is hackin ya for real, you'r goin to download hacks too? Coz that's technical what u stated above.

Only someone is glitching/hacking/sploiting/bla, doesn't justify your doin the same shit - everything else is a sign of weakness. You'r man enuff showin us a video where you guys glitching 3PP, man up and handle the shitstorm. Not mention the fact your friend suggested combatloggin to you, sounded as a pretty common way for you guys :P

btw.: this is probably the 68th video in this board bout glitcher, hackers, bla bla bla - same story, same spot, just another timestamp.

edit, after checkin videos:

Just for clarifcation, that wasn't a hacker - in the first sequenz u see him lag thru a wall and disappear, your friend got shot down, everything fine.

Then you guys move in the other room waiting for him, but he's at the hospital in the 2nd floor, u can clearly see how he pulls aggro from the zombie (zombie runs torward hospital). Then another lag/ desync appeared and he magical pops up in your room. He never was in your room, neither he was flyin, he was just movin at the hospital in the second floor while having false serverrequest/lag/desync/what ever.

After that you got shot "thru" the wall. Actually if u glitch thru the wall in the corner like u did it - your body moves THRU THE WALL too and you'r vulnerable from outside - he just shot ya from outsides.

At the latest when u see your friends flyin around/glitchin thru walls once upon a time you'll remember that guy and that text. Believe it or not, stick to you'r theory - i had several issues where my buddy flew thru buildings and such - video looks very very familiar to me.

Add: talkin about lag/desync are probably the wrong terms - it's more a bad playerlocation (synchronisation) request wich occurs probably due highping of the so called "hacker"

have a nice

this cat is a fucking detective nice work

Well, OP, that is an exploit, not a cheat - a fine distinction. And you're doing the exact same thing, so I don't know what the hell you're whining about. You got a taste of your own medicine, live with it. 

Ließ einfach bevor du dumme Sachen schreibst.

Außerdem geht es hier gar nicht darum.

Junge das geschieht den vögeln recht wennse glitchen, ausserdem nervt deren gossen-jargon.

Man muss schon ziemlich dämlich sein, nen vid übern hacker zu posten wärend man gerade fett bugabused.

Und wenn du jetz wieder das dämliche argument von dir gibst von wegen " Glitchen tut doch jeder", dann schallt mal dein hirn ein und erklär mir. Warum in den youtube

glitch abuser vids immer leute abgeknallt werden die net mal checken das da einer im glitchroom im jailbuilding hockt. Und ie opfer von den abusern sind in der mehrzahl.

I will no longer discuss with you guys.

Its a fact that he was flying around.

That was not desync.

And yes we used the "look trough wall" glitch.