Thaurus

Operation Nova Diluculo - The Boomstick Authority Server Event (duration 3 weeks, Community, survivors, bandits and hero's needed!)

In order to get more interaction and more contact with the community the Boomstick Authority has organised another event, only this event lastst for three weeks. The activity can change during days, but alteast around the weekends there will be much action going on and alot of representation of the Boomstick Authority in our own server (details below).

With the lack of current content we are trying to create a safe haven for those in need and for those who have valuables to trade.

Operation – Nova Diluculo (“New Dawn”)
After retrieving the encrypted data from the scientists on Sunday the 9th of March (you can find that post here) we have been ordered by the UN to investigate the infection on Chernarus.

The Infection needs to be quarantained in the Chernarus area before it spreads any further. In able to investigate the origin of the Infection and why not all humans are effected by it, there is need for more research in the near future. Next to that the humans or Survivors need supplies to survive. All activties have been seized to resupply the area.

The Boomstick Authority received the following orders.

• The Boomstick Authority will have to create a foothold on Chernarus and provide Humanitarian aid to the Survivors. Any Survivor must be protected against Bandits, Militia, Rebels or any other form of organisations who are seeking to get a hold on the region and subdue the people.
  • The UN needs the harbour of Elektrozavodsk to deliver supplies and equipment. South Elektrozavodsk (south of the railroad tracks) is to be considered UN territory and serve as a relative “Safe Zone”. The Boomstick Authority is ordered to maintain order.
  • The small harbour town of Kamishovo and the road to Elektrozavodsk need regular patrols to find Survivors and direct them to our “Safe Zone”. Kamishovo is an important town to reach the East and Northern area's of Chernarus.
  • In order to get more information from the Bandits, Militia, Rebels or any other form of organisations. We will have to take hostages and question them about their allignments and structures of their organisation.
  • Their is a possibility of friendly organisations would like to allign with us, we will have to investigate these and try to get in contact with them.
  • Friendly Survivors should be asked to join our cause, they have extended knowledge of the surroundings and can be an asset for our future organisation.
  • During Operation Nova Diluculo, Basic Combat Training will still be given, new recruits can start right away.

Rules Of Engagement (for The Boomstick Authority members)

• Anyone who is a threat for The Boomstick Authority or any other Survivor must be warned before taking action.
  • If you are being being engaged in melee or under direct enemy fire, use of deadly force is granted.
  • Profanity and vocal threats are not allowed . Use of deadly force is granted.
  • When weapon is drawn and the enemy is not listening or follows your orders, disable(knee shot) the enemy and secure his weapons. Only kill when there is no other option.
  • If you have an enemy hostage, restrain him and use a burlap sack to cover his head.
    Bring the hostage back to Headquarters for further questioning.

The detailed mission briefing will be handed over at Friday 14th of March to the Boomstick Authority members.

More event information

Operation - Nova Diluculo will be an event that will last for atleast three weeks, the closing event will be another test for the Boomstick Authority against "the Community" and will qualify as an BCT - Phase 4 event. The members that will participate will be open for awards and rewards troughout the entire Operation. Awards will be implemented in the near future.

Operation start.: Sunday the 16th of March - March from Kamishovo to Elektro to set up our Headquarters. (detailed information will be posted in the morning of the event).

Operation duration .: Sunday the 16th of March till Sunday the 6th of April. 

Operation ending server event.: Sunday the 6th of April (more information will be given in the week before the event).

More information about trading and how we will accept it will be given next Saturday the 15th of March.

People that want to help or work with us or for us are encouraged to use our Teamspeak server and make contact at our website. or send me an private message.

Our events will be scripted for our own members and need the resistance/opposing force of the community, any clan that want to engage on a large scale during the operation is our biggest wish.

Server Information

b_560_95_1.png

b_560_95_1.png

Edited by Thaurus
  • Like 5

*Reserved for Trade information*

In this post you can find the scheduled event nights as far as they are scheduled at the moment.

I will keep this post updated during the Event.

Sunday the 16th of March COMPLETED

The Boomstick Authority will relocate itself to Elektrozavodsk, we will pass Kamyshovo and head straight towards Elektrozavordsk.

There we will set up a Headquarters for the Next three week what will be the base of operations for Operation Nova Diluculo.

We will also do our first training of Basic Combat Training Phase 1 - (Basic Rifle Marksmanship) in Elektro.

The Event starts at 20:00 GMT and we will spawn in about 3KM away from Kamyshovo.

The Event ends around 23:00 GMT

We hope to get some good resistance! Bring it on!!

Monday the 17th of March COMPLETED

We will Lockdown Elektro for Bandits, we will patrol the town on a regular basis and will react to hostilities.

If you need food, drinks or medical attention you can find us in the Industrial Area.

Friday the 21st of March COMPLETED

We will Lockdown Elektro for Bandits, we will patrol the town on a regular basis and will react to hostilities.

If you need food, drinks or medical attention you can find us in the Industrial Area.

Sunday the 23rd of March COMPLETED

We will have our Basic Combat Training Phase 2 (Tactical Movement and Movement Techniques) around Elektro so this is an excellent time to come in and try to take over Elektro from us since we have limited guards in town.

Monday the 24th of March COMPLETED

We will have our Basic Combat Training Phase 1 (Basic Rifle Marksmanship) around Elektro so this is an excellent time to come in and try to take over Elektro from us since we have limited guards in town.

We also had some trading going on.

Friday the 28th of March

We will have an Officer Meeting in our Headquarters in Elektrozavodsk. Our Headquarters will be guarded by the members.

During this we will still try to maintain order on Elektrozadosk and will help any survivor that needs it.

Sunday the 30st of March

We will have our Basic Combat Training Phase 3 (Sustain and Tactical Combat Casualty Care) near Elektro so this is an excellent time to come in and try to take over Elektro from us since we have limited guards in town

Monday the 31st of March

To be determined

Sunday the 6th of April - Community vs The Boomstick Authority

We will give the exact location of our Headquarters and there will be alot of Loot in storage containers and on our bodys.

We dare to face anyone that come and attack our Headquarters and "Safe Area" we will be in that location for the whole evening.

Whenever there dies a member of the Boomstick Authority he will not be back in the Server, it grants the community another spot to fight against us.

Our Mission is Succesfull if we can hold our ground and keep the codeword safe that we decrypted on Sunday the 9th of March.

More exact mission details will follow in the week before the 6th of April.

Edited by Thaurus
  • Like 1

I hope  you guys get more players, sound like a great idea!

I hope  you guys get more players, sound like a great idea!

Thank you Zeroy!

I hope aswell :)

i'd like to get involved in some capacity. I cant guarantee I'll be able to commit to all three weeks due to work.  but this sounds like fun

• Like 2

Rules Of Engagement (for The Boomstick Authority members)

• Anyone who is a threat for The Boomstick Authority or any other Survivor must be warned before taking action.

What you guys are doing is awesome, but I'm afraid that if you actually do the above, you are setting yourselves up for a lot of deaths. Most people won't wait for you to warn them, they're just going to straight up start attacking and try onehit you if they have a gun.

What you guys are doing is awesome, but I'm afraid that if you actually do the above, you are setting yourselves up for a lot of deaths. Most people won't wait for you to warn them, they're just going to straight up start attacking and try onehit you if they have a gun.

That is a risk we are willing to take. We will not shoot first.

• Like 1

i am the headless chicken wanderer doing this : 

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/179455-new-hobby-working-for-others/

i am allowed to join your safe area to meet people to deliver what i have to deliver?

BTW, great great idea. you have my beans!

yes Mugur, but be sure to contact us on our teamspeak so we can identify you.

i'd like to get involved in some capacity. I cant guarantee I'll be able to commit to all three weeks due to work.  but this sounds like fun

The Duration is three weeks from start to end, expect alot of activity on fri-sat-sun- and Monday around Elektro with our representation, this can also differ per Time Zone.

You are Always free to join in just hop on our Teamspeak when you are on,.

I'm in the UK so unsure how that will fit in with players on the server and their time zones. i'll look out for further details of the event once posted.

Updated the 3rd post with more information about the events.

Tonight is the starting event!!

Read the first and third post for more details!

You my friend have bigger balls than the regulators. I will be happy to attack you. Thank you for not concealing your location like the regulators. Thank you and I hope to put a bullet in your head. :)

• Like 2

Who knows hahaha, maybe you get 13 guns unloading on you.

That would be an amazing sight lol. I hope we could have a very educating firefight in which both of our sides learn from our mistakes and successes

Indeed that is the point of the whole event!!

Hope to see you ingame!!

Sounds like one heck of a party!  Wish I could participate.  I definitely wouldn't try to fight against you guys.  Not because I'm scared, but because my character has been alive and through more crap than I could possible explain.  I would be willing to utilize my role as a medic/CLS to assist you guys, but my odds of being able to log in are pretty slim :/

• Like 1

I'd love to participate, what server is yours?

Ignore that I hadn't seen the server details image.

Am I allowed to hop on and go to elektro and hang around there - without actually joining / having joinde the clan?

Edited by Bearserk

Check first post or my signature Bearserk

Aight so Ima ask one last time just to be 100% safe and sound. A friend and I (both full military gear) want to participate. Is it safe for us to just walk into Elektro / the safe zone?

Weapons away ofc.