Sign in to follow this  
gqren

Connection problems (No message received in XX seconds)

Hi

I hope I'm not making a redundant post, but I can't seem to find an answer to my problem here or on google even though I've come across several posts. I've even tried googling this more than twice, so you know it''s serious now!

When playing, after a certain amount of time, I am disconnected. A red message pops up on my screen stating that "No message received for XX seconds". Some time after 1-1½ minute I'm thrown of the server, and start back at the point where it started stating the connection problems. It seems as if there's still some connectivity to the server while doing this, though I'm not sure.

Regarding my spec and internet, as well as other games, I've never had any trouble, and I seem to be more or less constantly online without packetloss when pinging e.g. google.

I hope someone has had a similiar issue and knows a fix =)

this is the universal server message telling you that the server has been reset.  As things stand right now... 95% (made this number up)of all servers reset every 2-4hrs. When you get this message disconnect straight away.. dont wait the 90 secs.. and reconnect again. And all loot is now respawned. Enjoy.

this is the universal server message telling you that the server has been reset.  As things stand right now... 95% (made this number up)of all servers reset every 2-4hrs. When you get this message disconnect straight away.. dont wait the 90 secs.. and reconnect again. And all loot is now respawned. Enjoy.

Hey,

Thanks a bunch, really! I'm very happy to hear that it's not just me. I just hope this won't happen in the middle of a firefight, then =)

Edit: Spelling

Edited by gqren