Sign in to follow this  
cejota14

Vests!

I've been thinking that we have a lot of military oriented vests, And everyone says we need more civilian weapons, more civilians clothing and such, so why not put more common vests?

We have this currently (we got more in-game, but is just as an example)

fNRwNaJ.png

But we could have the following as well:

fnT0ikP.png  Biker Vest

Qr1pwFD.png Paramedic Vest

5p5YKvO.png Fisherman Vest

DjlYBoL.png Firefighter Vest

Vest won't offer armor of course...for that you would require a Kevlar or Flak Jacket. Vest are only for storing items in a more accessible way other than the Backpack. Plus...It would add to roleplay

• Like 7

If we have colorful helmets, why not have colorful paramedic vests? I'm totally for this idea :)

• Like 1

I agree, civilian vests would be a solid addition.  I especially like the fisherman, and paramedic vests.  A 'biker' style vest would be good too, I just hope they don't model it after the one you posted.  That thing reminds me of something a punk street gang member would wear in a 1990's batman film.

• Like 1

Adding in ultility belts would be awesome.  Like polices belts, where u can fit one pistol and like 3 or four single slot items, like a couple pistol mags and cuffs

Products7209-1200x800-164167.jpg

il_570xN.322452341.jpg

crevasse.jpg

Edited by srgnt.pepper
  • Like 1

I agree, civilian vests would be a solid addition.  I especially like the fisherman, and paramedic vests.  A 'biker' style vest would be good too, I just hope they don't model it after the one you posted.  That thing reminds me of something a punk street gang member would wear in a 1990's batman film.

most of my friends  (metalheads and gothics) wear vest like that and they look incredibly good. I think you watch to much TV Kyle. Go out sometimes

Adding in ultility belts would be awesome.  Like polices belts, where u can fit one pistol and like 3 or four single slot items, like a couple pistol mags and cuffs

Products7209-1200x800-164167.jpg

il_570xN.322452341.jpg

crevasse.jpg

Excellent Idea!!! <3

Bikerjacket+Bikervest+

miw45bzo31g8.jpg

Leg-holster as "Belt"

Edited by irishroy
  • Like 2

Bikerjacket+Bikervest+

miw45bzo31g8.jpg

Leg-holster as "Belt"

Dude, I want that whole fucking outfit in game, with the dog.  They should just fucking style the whole game after mad max, would be soooooo awesome!