Sign in to follow this  
Pokerguy12

COCAINE, NARCOTICS, BEER AND SMOKES

BEER AND SMOKES. Makes your screen drowsy and swirling with colors. Body vitality temporarily restored and all actions are performed faster. Vomiting?

COCAINE AND NARCOTICS Super strength and speed for a duration at the cost of severe blood loss and sickness after the duration, repeated consumption builds tolerance.

Edited by Pokerguy10
  • Like 3

Vitality restored after drinking alcohol? Not everyone is a 55-years experienced alcoholic bum, that after 50 beers reaches the "normal state of mind". 

Cocaine, on the other hand...

• Like 1

maybe alcohol can makes your body be warm

It will only make you feel that your body is warm. With enough alcohol you could freeze without knowing.

• Like 7

YEAH

ADD COCAINE PLEASE ... *SNIFF & LOOKS AROUND NERVOUSLY*

• Like 1

Good,but adredaline shot,sounds more plausible.

Edit:In short what i'm suggesting is to make Epi-pens effect on you chararchters strenght and speed,rather

than having cocaine or other drugs.

Edited by Damnyourdeadman
  • Like 1

I like the idea but make the tolerance into addiction and make the sickness happen if they don't keep using it(withdrawl) only downside is no one would use it as in real life the bad will outway the good hence why I never had a junky in fallout

MULTIPLE THREADS DULL SUGGESTIONS ALL CAPS.

I wonder why cocaine was so specifically chosen. I'd think that in the environment chosen, scrip drugs would be more easily found.

Other suggestions (sarcasm):

Benadryl

Gold spray paint

Super glue

Refrigerant

Mouthwash

• Like 1

So cocaine makes you loose blood and become sick??
Damn you have to find a new dealer my friend lol ;)

In all seriousness, im not sure they should be spending precious recources on something as "stupid" as drugs in this game tbh.
It wont add anything major to the gameplay, mostly visual effects and health effects really.

A no from me, this is something we can talk about 1-2 months before release, but right now its not needed at all and it would be nothing but a waste of programming time and money tbh. :)

Not to mention the bans it will get in the countries around the world.
Can promise you Autralia will ban it for sure if drugs are added, and i doubt BI wants the game to get banned "postal style" around the world.

• Like 1

and who is refining all this blow. because if we are looting these things they would have to be rare except cigs and alcohol. I'm sure theres a blackmarket(Russian mob) but they aren't just going to leave kilo's lying around but it would be funny to see a guy sell his M4 for some blow. hahaha but we all know they would have to change the name of the game to detroitZ, burn

• Like 1

BEER AND SMOKES. Makes your screen drowsy and swirling with colors, Body vitality temporarily restored and all actions are performed faster.

Im going to merge these.

Edited and tidied.

L

(ps coke does not give super strength, it just makes you think yer great. In fact it actually makes your knees go a bit so one is much more susceptible to being put on the floor.)

Edited by orlok
  • Like 1

lmao. Force feeding survivors cocaine will be the new thing.

Fucking infest another game with drugs... i can't believe this shit.

Edited by AlexeiStukov

(ps coke does not give super strength, it just makes you think yer great. In fact it actually makes your knees go a bit so one is much more susceptible to being put on the floor.)

I'm going to defer to you on this point... ;-)

But, Alcohol and drugs, even in video games, are a bad idea. All it'll do is increase the age restriction and gain it outright bans in many countries. It's a bad idea that adds nothing to the 'spirit' of DayZ.

lmao. Force feeding survivors cocaine will be the new thing.

Hello there

Where would force come in?

More to the point, where would you get it?

Rgds

LoK

Dude, you're playing too much Takistan or Altis Life.

Getting high and doing anything other than surviving should have no part in the game.

Not knocking those mods, not by any means. I play alot of Altis'.

But this is DayZ :).

MULTIPLE THREADS DULL SUGGESTIONS ALL CAPS.

I wonder why cocaine was so specifically chosen. I'd think that in the environment chosen, scrip drugs would be more easily found.

Other suggestions (sarcasm):

Benadryl
Gold spray paint
Super glue
Refrigerant
Mouthwash

Isn't "Refrigerant" helium?

Would be funny as shit running around with squeaky voiced pep-....

oh wait

Edited by =FOX= Damocles

Cocaine... meh. This is Chernarus. Amphetamine would be a luxury. Consider something like those Russian home-cooked, semi-suicidal opiate mixes.

• Like 1

I don't think you should build tolerance like OP suggests; just develop a crippling addiction. But I think that's just too "Fallout" for this game.

yes yes and yes yes, please.  They could be used for weather too.  whisky, vodka, gin, whatever could help with the cold, and smokes for the comfort.  I think this should be in game, at least alcohol and cigs

Im going to merge these.

Edited and tidied.

L

I thought rufi's were your specialty.

A big fat M on the game will maybe drive away all the underage COD kiddies? I say add drugs! Hell, let's turn that M into an AO! Keep it mature!

Add acid so I can forcefully put fresh spawns into a deep, hallucination-filled trip.

To keel the trips realistic, some devs might have to do some extensive "testing" though. ;D

Just liquor , beer , cigarettes and weed (joint form ) please , no hard drugs , alcohol is bad enough let alone cocaine . We don't need the squeaky kids seeing that in game and thinking its cool they can go wild with the firstly mentioned ones , seeing as they're the least lethal (at least weed is) compared to cocaine and other narcotics .

I would want the alcohol to have effects too like dizziness vomiting and double vision after enough of it . just so intersting shit can happen like If a town of survivors was celebrating after a successful raid and they were all smashed , a group of bandits just wipes em all out for lack of hand eye coordination lawl .

Might wanna fix your thread title...cocaine IS a narcotic.

And, dear god, NO.

Edited by sacrdandprofne