Sign in to follow this  
finnpalm

Epinephrine - preemptive use (suggestion)

Instead of having the epinephrine set your shock value to zero, only allowing it to be used after going unconscious, how about having it give you a bonus to your blood value so that it takes longer for you to go unconscious?

This way the old use would still be there, since instead of lowering the shock value to regain consciousness you raise your blood value (obviously it needs to be raised enough to go over your shock value).

Also you would have the added use of being able to inject epinephrine before going into a combat situation, sort of like a combat drug.

Most likely using it in the last way would bring a higher risk of having cardiac arrest as an adverse effect, since adrenaline affects your heart in various ways.

Please comment.

ps. Since epinephrine is also used to treat cardiac arrest I hope that you add that function to the game too, now that we'll be getting heart attacks as well. :)

So basically you want to be able to use an Epic-pen on yourself when you're not unconscious to lower the chance of going unconscious when getting shot or hit with melee weapons/zombies?

Like pervitin?

No.

So basically you want to be able to use an Epic-pen on yourself when you're not unconscious to lower the chance of going unconscious when getting shot or hit with melee weapons/zombies?

Well, yes. It's only an idea. I thought I'd post it so we can discuss it further.

Edited by Strawman

Fine for me, since this games mechanics aren't for the lonely wolves. We might as well make it easier for them.

• Like 1

Should be fine with that. Its more real than fact thats here epi bring you back from unconscious.