Sign in to follow this  
Erikp3

A Friendly Face In The City

I'm not part of the TMW or anything but I do try and be kind whenever I can. For a while now I've been living in the sky-scraper cities above Cherno/Balota and have been surviving quite well. I've run out of things to do so I mostly forage and read up here. If there is anyone in the experimental branch that needs any kind of help, be it medical attention (I've got a buttload of saline) or you just need some help getting supplies (I'll take you around the general area so long as we stay away from the airfield.) then please contact me. I don't have much else to do anyway. 

General Discussion Part: Do any of you guys pick a specific place and more or less camp out in it's ruins?

I am currently playing on experimental servers but always traveling from place to place.  Amazingly, I have only run into polite survivors that I conversed and traded supplies with.

• Like 2

I am currently playing on experimental servers but always traveling from place to place.  Amazingly, I have only run into polite survivors that I conversed and traded supplies with.

Yeah, the experimental branch usually only attracts the players that read up on the game and whatnot. I have more fun in them by far. Most interactions feel like I'm dealing with people not players if you get what I mean.

• Like 1

I got together with a couple of random guys a few days ago. I ran with them for a couple of hours through a few cities. After I had to leave, I gave them everything useful I had and wished them luck. I too, tend to see friendlier people on the experimental servers in my experiences. I think it may be partly because everyone there is just there to see and try the new stuff, so people are a little more careful about getting into firefights. 

Still alive and still bored anyone else up here?

Still alive and still bored anyone else up here?

I frequently hang out in that general area. If we run into each other I'll be Combat Wombat. On that same note if anyone one needs SKS ammo near this area I've got a case half full of it for free or trade for .22/.556. Typically play on US West coast servers.  B)

• Like 1