Sign in to follow this  
FragKiller

Admin Hacker on DE 1000 #1 NPC Fortress

Server IP: 94.250.222.51:2302

The admins are in the Clan [DOW]

The one hacker im totally sure he is one, is named [DOW] Monocorn. They spawn Weapons next to them, weapons u cant find ingame like KSVK with 50.000 damage.

It was night, we were 1250 m away from him, he shot us both with 1 shot. He always knows ur position.

If u try to hide (maybe glitching in a house) he shot u, bans u from server.

Totally admin abuse, totally unfair...

Pls do something against him

Switch to the standalone. The mod is all ESP hackers and bored admins looking for combat.

Switch to the standalone. The mod is all ESP hackers and bored admins looking for combat.

Yeah sure... I'd say you can find the same amount of morons on each side and in every other game.

Look for another server because imo only a minority of abusive admins makes the good majority look bad.

Edited by Enforcer

Playing fair on the mod is putting yourself at a massive disadvantage... But if you're into that sort of thing...

The KSVK and the AS50 is on the DE 1000 servers, and I saw you because you were taking shots at me from one of the most common camper spots -outside our base-.

At that time I didn't even have ingame powers.
Also this is the shit you got a TEMP ban for:

just a try to play against unfair DOW noobs... basebattle in DOW castle^^ yes thats fair and no admin abuse^^ grow up