#1 Olazuma

Olazuma

On the Coast

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles, California

Posted 05 March 2014 - 08:06 AM

Hey guys, I just started playing DayZ and was looking for some people to play with. Playing alone can get a bit boring at times, especially since I don't really know what I'm doing yet....  If anyone wants to play or just give me some tips, just hit me up.

Thanks

#2 Thel' Vadam

Thel' Vadam

Scavenger

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationPenzance, Cornwall

Posted 05 March 2014 - 08:15 AM

Sounds good man my steam name is 'olliedagreat' but I'll be on when I get home.

#3 gabbi68

gabbi68

Bean King

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 590 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 05 March 2014 - 08:16 AM

PDi is now recruting, we are looking for members that are 16+.

We are a Multi-gaming community looking for members for all Games; most of our members have and play Dayz.

We are looking for members that are 16+, most members are from the UK and EU. Most members are 18+ which means they work so we are active from 5/6 pm GMT – 1am/late.

We are currently a group of 20 Guys who are active on TeamSpeak, there is no required time you need to be on, but we hope that if you apply, you are on TeamSpeak if you are gaming. We are also Hosting 5 DayZ SA servers and some other servers on ArmA 2 and 3 those servers are private for all PDi members to use.

If you are not sure if you want to join, I encourage you to join us on TeamSpeak (from 6pm GMT) to see if you like the gang.

In DayZ

We are a “Bandit Clan” we tend to kill people that are not in TeamSpeak. Fresh spawns are left alone as long as they comply and do not get to close.

We run in large Groups or squads all depending on the time and situation.

You Are not Required To apply in order to Join, we just enjoy the company!

Teamspeak:
TS.PDi-Gaming.com

Apply
http://forums.pdigam...p?app=groupjoin

Web

http://pdigaming.com/

#1 Derp Pilot in [PDi]
b_560_95_1.png

#4 Mr Sinister

Mr Sinister

Survivor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 236 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 10:58 AM

Hey guys, I just started playing DayZ and was looking for some people to play with. Playing alone can get a bit boring at times, especially since I don't really know what I'm doing yet....  If anyone wants to play or just give me some tips, just hit me up.

Thanks

Welcome to hell, :). For starters, http://dayzdb.com/map/chernarusplus . When you start, take off your tshirt and tear it into rags, can be used as bandaging if you get caught out by a zombie or person. :) Stick to quieter servers for less risk and more chance to feel confident you can actually explore without getting shot by some nutter. But, the choice is yours. :)

#5 kickmo

kickmo

On the Coast

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 12:09 PM

PDi is now recruting, we are looking for members that are 16+.

We are a Multi-gaming community looking for members for all Games; most of our members have and play Dayz.

We are looking for members that are 16+, most members are from the UK and EU. Most members are 18+ which means they work so we are active from 5/6 pm GMT – 1am/late.

We are currently a group of 20 Guys who are active on TeamSpeak, there is no required time you need to be on, but we hope that if you apply, you are on TeamSpeak if you are gaming. We are also Hosting 5 DayZ SA servers and some other servers on ArmA 2 and 3 those servers are private for all PDi members to use.

If you are not sure if you want to join, I encourage you to join us on TeamSpeak (from 6pm GMT) to see if you like the gang.

In DayZ

We are a “Bandit Clan” we tend to kill people that are not in TeamSpeak. Fresh spawns are left alone as long as they comply and do not get to close.

We run in large Groups or squads all depending on the time and situation.

You Are not Required To apply in order to Join, we just enjoy the company!

Teamspeak:
TS.PDi-Gaming.com

Apply
http://forums.pdigam...p?app=groupjoin

Web

http://pdigaming.com/

I am interested in joining Gabbi68

Edited by kickmo, 05 March 2014 - 12:10 PM.

#6 Olazuma

Olazuma

On the Coast

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles, California

Posted 05 March 2014 - 07:55 PM

Welcome to hell, :). For starters, http://dayzdb.com/map/chernarusplus . When you start, take off your tshirt and tear it into rags, can be used as bandaging if you get caught out by a zombie or person. :) Stick to quieter servers for less risk and more chance to feel confident you can actually explore without getting shot by some nutter. But, the choice is yours. :)

Thank you sir.

#7 WhoStoleMyUser

WhoStoleMyUser

Survivor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 220 posts
  • LocationNew York, USA

Posted 05 March 2014 - 11:02 PM

*We are a Tactical Gaming Community on Xbox 360 and PC. Hopefully we will move to Xbox One and possibly PS4 shortly, they are not under the name Sector Three. We are a multi-platform and multi-gaming community. We play other games such as War Thunder, Titanfall BETA, ARMA, Battlefield 3/4, Empire Total War, etc.*

Sector Three is/was a part of The Chernarus Defense Forces.

We are the remnants of the Chernarus Defense Forces.

We are composed of only a few veteran members.

We use tactics while we play to get the job done.

We DO KOS depending on our mood.

Age Requirement: N/A

Mic Requirement: Yes

If you want to be in a group or play with experienced people come join us. 

http://sectorthree.freeforums.net/

Send an application on the website or contact me on STEAM

*We are a new clan on Day Z being created from scratch. Bare with us.*

1635910b3749cd5bbda23670f1871c24.png

- 3rd in Command Sector Three

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

#8 reidloS doG

reidloS doG

Survivor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 479 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 08:06 PM

20a2523b7a9efd1d3a325eeb46575a84.png

Hop into our Teamspeak, it's the ONLY way your going to have a great time in DayZ (or on mumble or some other voice comm software) We got about 15 people on at all times and you can play however you want to play. We got people on right now man. Hope to see you on Teamspeak.

We are also looking for people to take on DayZ leadership.  This is what we need:

• DayZ Advisers:  Your primary job will be helping organize events and coordinating to help higher leadership to convert public members to ADK members.
  • DayZ Admins:  Your primary job is to help take care of DayZ server(s), organize events, and coordinating to help higher leadership to convert public members to ADK members.

• ADK Recruiters:  This is outside of DayZ.  When you recruit for ADK, you recruit for a specific game, and if you see yourself being highly useful in getting people into Teamspeak and on the site, this is for you.

Here are the most frequently asked questions:

bullet.pngAre you Bandits or heroes?

We have both. We have a few who live for watching you die and we have some that will die to make sure you live.Generally though we got a bunch of guys who love DayZ and have a shit ton of fun playing it together.

bullet.pngHow many people do you have that play DayZ? around 40-50

bullet.pngHow many of those are frequent players? around 20-30

bullet.pngDo you all play mainly on one server? We stick together when we play together. Other then that. Multiple people have multiple favorites.

bullet.pngWhat time zone are you in? Many. We have members spanning multiple countries.

Feel free to ask any of our members what server(s) they prefer/recommend.

If you have gotten this far down into the message bare with me. I personally (reidloS doG) am looking for players who want to go to war with other groups and to trade/alliance up with other groups. Talk to me personally if that sounds interesting to you.

banner_560x95.png?random=829237

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: DayZ, Noob, Companion, Squad, tips