Sign in to follow this  
Weyland Yutani (DayZ)

[Discovery] Cave Hunters

I have been reading there are many more caves, but I am unable to find them. If someone can provide co-ord's or lead me in the proper direction I will credit them in the next installment. Thanks!

the one on the first video would be an awesome place for a base once its released :D 

Finally!

The last man who claimed to have found a cave kept asking for bean-bribes if we wanted information.

He is banned now.

• Like 1

beware of the stone trolls.

especially if you're a christian, they can smell you

Edited by duke0095

That first one reminded me of how I pictured the cave in 'For Whom the Bell Tolls'.

I was not aware of these caves. Nice finds.

• Like 1

Finally!

The last man who claimed to have found a cave kept asking for bean-bribes if we wanted information.

He is banned now.

"Lies"

For a Press vest I may lead you to a Cave.....

Well, we really don't need that.

This guy shows us already. :P

Besides, press vests are useless.

Finally!

He is banned now.

Not to mention, a "discovery" is considered a new find, and I find it arrogant that you claim yourself such the explorer when you yourself haven't found anything that is new to anyone but yourself. It's as if your only way to stay "relevant" is to have some sort of appreciation from your fellow man, no matter how unoriginal and copied it is.

:huh:

Edited by Weyland Yutani

:huh:

Again

Completely unrelated topic that boils down to you being butt-hurt about an opinion.

Piss off.

Piss off.

My bluntness, or my "Attitude" shouldn't be mistaken for me being "mean" to you.

It is a matter of maturity and perception.

Have a good weekend Guppy. Keep your chin up, the world isn't all that bad. Stay busy man as I'm sure you got plenty of no0bs with hangnails to bandage. They wouldn't be able to survive without you…know that! 

Edited by Weyland Yutani
  • Like 1

Have a good weekend Guppy. Keep your chin up, the world isn't all that bad. Stay busy man as I'm sure you got plenty of no0bs with hangnails to bandage. They wouldn't be able to survive without you…know that! 

Sorry you get so offended when someone has a differing opinion than yours to the point where you have to start a full-fledged flame war across multiple threads.

Sorry you get so offended when someone has a differing opinion than yours to the point where you have to start a full-fledged flame war across multiple threads.

I'm not taking part in any flame war. Your the one with all the harsh words. I'm honestly wishing you a good weekend.

I'm not offended at your narrow view of the English language. I tried helping you via tutorial in the other thread with looking at the word discover and how it is properly defined and not just looking at it one-sided. I'm actually trying to help you discover something but you keep fighting me the entire way.

The only reason I posted in this thread was someone mentioned an interest about caves in my Island Hunters thread [guess they didn't know about caves], and I saw your post which was interesting becuase you seemed all about this video when it came out…and now your against it/me.

If you think I'm lying see post #15:

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/202996-discovery-island-hunters/?p=2041763

Also, you said I haven't found anything new to anyone but myself, but as you can see there are posts from others that claim otherwise.

Anyway, feel free to have your last word as it seems important to you. I will not respond. Just wanted to clear up this nonsense about some fantasy flame war you speak of.

Edited by Weyland Yutani
  • Like 1

Thanks weyland I've been playing for 900 some odd hours and I honestly only knew about the svetlojarsk one !! I have to go travel to that mountain cave today after work hopefully .50 stable is out by then !!!

• Like 1