Sign in to follow this  
cj14

Protection

Armor in this game should be really rare considering most of it would be used by the armed forces to try to contain (and fail) the infection.

So there's not much we could scavenge. That said...we already have Assault and Tactical Vests, which gives us some protecion and space.

But I suggest those vest which are just pouch vest (except the anti-stab) do not offer armor.

Instead of that we could have proper Kevlar Armor or Flak Jacket or Shoulder Pads or something like that. Here are some pictures

oQkXWxE.png  Kevlar Vest

2MHPVSM.png   Old Flak Jacket

P8VqPcV.png  Body Armor

G2fXFGS.png  Flak Jacket

We could have other items to provide armor as well. We already have Bike helmets, Ballistic and Pilot ones too...

We could use a Riot Helmet and a Riot shield

femi.png

This is a picture of my local riot police force. Everything is bulletproof (except the clothing). Of course we don't need so much armor...but some of it would be nice to be finding around and make a "tanky" character for PvP and such

• Like 2

Armor in this game should be really rare considering most of it would be used by the armed forces to try to contain (and fail) the infection.

So there's not much we could scavenge. That said...we already have Assault and Tactical Vests, which gives us some protecion and space.

But I suggest those vest which are just pouch vest (except the anti-stab) do not offer armor.

Instead of that we could have proper Kevlar Armor or Flak Jacket or Shoulder Pads or something like that. Here are some pictures

oQkXWxE.png  Kevlar Vest

2MHPVSM.png   Old Flak Jacket

P8VqPcV.png  Body Armor

G2fXFGS.png  Flak Jacket

We could have other items to provide armor as well. We already have Bike helmets, Ballistic and Pilot ones too...

We could use a Riot Helmet and a Riot shield

femi.png

This is a picture of my local riot police force. Everything is bulletproof (except the clothing). Of course we don't need so much armor...but some of it would be nice to be finding around and make a "tanky" character for PvP and such

We do need some bullet proof clothing too. 

I think it should be a trade off. 

You can take that shiny kevlar vest, but it means you have to take off your Assault Vest and loose all the pockets - the armor has none. 

A trade off for storage space vs protection.

• Like 3

But the vests w/ pouches DO offer protection IRL, just not much, and armor in IRL has pouches.

Edited by Applejaxc

I think it should be a trade off. 

You can take that shiny kevlar vest, but it means you have to take off your Assault Vest and loose all the pockets - the armor has none. 

A trade off for storage space vs protection.

Yes, or Kevlar could have only half of the space the Vest offers

We do need some bullet proof clothing too. 

Clothing? hmmm...idk, but I think we could just put a kevlar or armor on top of our clothing...unless we get one of these Motorbike jackets

motorcycle-back-guard-brace-body-armor-r