Zjasuu

Flecktarn camo.

In my opinion flecktarn is the coolest camo there is, is there any info if they're gonna add flecktarn camo clothing into the game?

There is going to be a flecktarn boonie hat, so possibly the rest of the outfit too?

Boonie_Hat_Camo1_zps7362ddee.png

fernsph1825x_zps2c7d340a.jpg

• Like 7

Yeah, I have to agree it looks really good. Hopefully more camo patterns on military clothes are introduced into the game.

I have to ask, from what country are those soldiers from? I'm think Germany due to the rifle the guy on the left has. H&K G36 right?

Edited by AntonioAJC
  • Like 1

Yeah, I have to agree it looks really good. Hopefully more camo patterns on military clothes are introduced into the game.

Where not in Egypt, were in Czech. 

I don't think the game needs any more military themed clothing.

• Like 4

I do not understand what you stated, sir.

• Like 3

I have to ask, from what country are those soldiers from? I'm think Germany due to the rifle the guy on the left has. H&K G36 right?

Yea they're german, look at the flags on their shoulders.

I don't think the game needs any more military themed clothing.

I totally understand why you feel that way, I'm so tired of all the guys running around wearing TTsK jackets and pants too. 

But it's never bad to have variation.

But it's never bad to have variation.

Never bad? It's great to have variation! Even though more people want more stuff instead of military gear, alternates and or sidegrades to the TTsKKO set up would be nice. That way nobody would be wearing the same crap.

The camo fits Egypt or Iraq Scenes. 

You do know there are variations of it, right? Some for temperate woodland terrain while others for desert warfare. As of now it has been adapted to the desert but the one before it, temperate woodland pattern would be nice ingame.

Wikipedia link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flecktarn

Edited by AntonioAJC
  • Like 2

The camo fits Egypt or Iraq Scenes. 

It fits autumn...

It's more like a former sovjet-area inspired by czech villages/buildings

The Egyptians don't use Flacktarn, and the game takes place in Chernarus, not the Czech Republic.

I'd like to see Yeger camo as well. I believe KLMK (I don't know how to spell it, only that I pronounce it Kill-Milk) is the camo on the Russian military uniforms.

Edited by Applejaxc

The Egyptians don't use Flacktarn, and the game takes place in Chernarus, not the Czech Republic.

I'd like to see Yeger camo as well. I believe KLMK (I don't know how to spell it, only that I pronounce it Kill-Milk) is the camo on the Russian military uniforms.

Where is Chernarus? 

Where is Chernarus? 

*Sigh* You haven't played Arma 2 have you? Chernarus is just a fictional country based of the Czech Republic. It is a post soviet state.

• Like 2

*Sigh* You haven't played Arma 2 have you? Chernarus is just a fictional country based of the Czech Republic. It is a post soviet state.

I knew that, but you said it takes place in Chernarus not Czech. 

I knew that, but you said it takes place in Chernarus not Czech. 

Then why the fuck- Oh, okay dude, if you're going to troll, then don't reply to threads at least. Makes you look like an idiot. (Just read your name, and I'm no longer surprised about this, damn peasant.)

*ON-TOPIC* 

Dayum, those camo patterns are looking nice! Now I wish they were in the game. :P

Edited by AntonioAJC
  • Like 2

meh, CADPAT is better.

9007.jpg

I think flecktarn would fit Chernarus better.

Edited by Zjasuu

I think flecktarn would fit Chernarus better.

Yeah, CADPAT looks way too green.

Edited by AntonioAJC

Then why the fuck- Oh, okay dude, if you're going to troll, then don't reply to threads at least. Makes you look like an idiot. (Just read your name, and I'm no longer surprised about this, damn peasant.)

*ON-TOPIC* 

Dayum, those camo patterns are looking nice! Now I wish they were in the game. :P

My name is not for the Xbox 360, dumbass. It means the Nation spins in a 360. Dont assume you dumbass.