Sign in to follow this  
DirtyscumbagLith

A Typical SKS story

it must be a bug. i experienced that invisible wall bug several times. you can shot in the air and it looks like you are shooting against a invisible wall.

If you want to use SKS, get rid of PU scope. Its noobish style.. That gun is more powerful without it. Just aim your target and bam bam bam bam!! Probably he/she gonna die.. last, safety shoot and time to trolling.. Ps: People who use SKS are the men who have balls of steel. Not mosin or m4.. They are just like toy.. For instance, whenever I see guys who have m4a1, they are just flaming unconscious status cause m4 vs m4 = unconscious // sks vs m4 = dead // according to my experiences.

I havent had an issue with the sks. That said I noticed on zombies to be accurate you have to dial in your PU scope appropriately or it can be way off at times.

Never had any real problems with the accuracy of this gun

yeah I find the SKS is very sensitive to being dialed in properly. I tested it out on some zeds.

Don't forget folks. The SKS is a TERRIBLE weapon in real life. Thats why no military uses it. It was designed post WW2 to fill a voice until the AK-47 came around. Then it was obselete.

That said,

It looks pretty when its made tacticool

Tapco_Intrafuse_SKS_Rifle_System_Rail-DE

But it still shoots like sh!t

Thank you, SKS.

You piece of unbelievable dogshit.

Shooting up and down hills is buggy af with any and all weapons. I couldn't even count the amount of shots I've take on the top of Sniper Hill that hit invisible dirt.

sks is fantastic, my go to weapon ( it is an OK weapon)

your doing it wrong. (Yes He is)

go up north, test out your rifles, optics, ranges, etc. that way you know exactly how they work, bullet drop, etc. (The weapon is as simple as any other)

m4's are for CQ and new players. pray and spray (what a funny little guy you must be snicker) 

deebz1234 This is the funny part, "m4's are for CQ and new players. pray and spray."  I guess you don't know how to press the "T" key to put the M4A1 into semi automatic mode do you lad. (Now, that's funny). I like the M4 better than I like the SKS but I stayed with an SKS for a long while before I switched to the M4.

I now have an AKM because of ammunition availability but the M4A1 is even superior to that pill launcher. But the weapons are very comparable except the AKM has more sight displacement upon firing than the M4 just as the SKS does. And all three weapons have just about the same effective range with the SKS taking up third place. You don't really think the SKS is  a long range weapon like a Mosin (or the SVD will be when it arrives) do you?

Besides that the PU scope is a piece of trash compared to an ACOG, PSO or Long Range Scope. 

Some Advice for you deebz1234 Just because you apparently lack the discipline to handle a select fire weapon is no reason to assume that others are debilitated in the way that you appear to be.    The M4 is a Pray and spray weapon...my dying arse.

Edited by Xbow