ispecter

Random sounds!

Whoever coded the sounds in game need to be fired. On an empty server I've been hearing pops, ammo reloading, zombies, eating you name it.

My buddy and I have done sound tests and he was 400m away shot the sks 5 times I didn't hear anything!!!!!! Major sound issues in this game that need to be fixed!

Whoever coded the sounds in game need to be fired. On an empty server I've been hearing pops, ammo reloading, zombies, eating you name it.

My buddy and I have done sound tests and he was 400m away shot the sks 5 times I didn't hear anything!!!!!! Major sound issues in this game that need to be fixed!

There is no soundwork in yet. They only just hired a sound engineer, which is why you experience those problems. The sounds are mainly taken from ARMA 2 and ARMA 3 anyway, which makes it quite easy to figure out that there is noone in charge of sound mechanics.

Give it a bit of time and it will actually have soundwork.

I kind of like the random zombie squeaks, ammo loads, and can opening or cereal-munching sounds. It makes me hyper-anxious and alert.

Still, OP, I feel your pain.

:)

http://feedback.dayzgame.com/view.php?id=182