punkvegita

We whined, cried and bitched, now lets move on

So now that we have all bitched as much as we could lets move on. Has anyone seen what our developers have been working on, if not I suggest you watch this..

Very Exciting stuff coming out especially with that great looking physics that couldn't be easy to do. Guys I beg please stop complaining about progression, put yourself in these guyses shoes, it's such a turn off some of the stuff ppl say on here. We need to motivate them not beat them into the ground.

But anyways things look very promising, and for anyone doubting the DayZ team without Dean, is really a slap to the face to these guys.

• Like 9

We haves been under its influences for too long precious.

We both loves and hates it precious.

*gollum*

I has jokes.

All the same, I agree with you 100%.  The people that complain the most Ithink just enjoy posting on forums more than thinking about what they are actually typing.  I don't think people understand how much this game has yet to change.

• Like 1

He says to chill out, but all hes going to do is cause drama lol.

• Like 1

Hey guys sorry for anything, it's just that when I think about the DayZ community I think mature, and idk what it is but especially in this forum the kid seems to come out on a lot of people. The defenders are sometimes if not all the time worst than the attackers. There's so many sarcastic, know it all, ignorant ppl in here that it really does spread and infect like a damn plague. I guess what I am asking is for us as a whole to be mature about everything, sometimes we have to remember that we are this community, every single one of us make up what DayZ ultimately is, a game where the players make it come to life.

• Like 3

Hey guys sorry for anything, it's just that when I think about the DayZ community I think mature, and idk what it is but especially in this forum the kid seems to come out on a lot of people. The defenders are sometimes if not all the time worst than the attackers. There's so many sarcastic, know it all, ignorant ppl in here that it really does spread and infect like a damn plague. I guess what I am asking is for us as a whole to be mature about everything, sometimes we have to remember that we are this community, every single one of us make up what DayZ ultimately is, a game where the players make it come to life.

Dam right!

• Like 1

I feel like people should be forced to watch these kinds of things before getting access to post on the forums...

• Like 3

I feel like people should be forced to watch these kinds of things before getting access to post on the forums...

And lock forum access until each new one is watched.

Did the OP just call us all bitches and then told us to chill out...

frabz-OH-NO-HE-diINT-ec8804.jpg

I was gonna make a comment about her surviving the apocalypse by eating her spare chin's, but when I looked closely to count them I was like wtf? so dude clear this up for me is that a chick or a cross dresser?

Bean's to the OP for trying to enlighten the community, I celebrate your choice to insult us thus ensuring that everyone reads your whole post only to realize it was a trap to get them to read your whole post. 

Well played sir.

• Like 1