iBane

Detailed Information Summary From Rocket's Eurogamer Live Stream

• Bicycles are the first planned vehicle

Yay, can't wait for vehicles!  :D

Boats ftw!

Cannibalism being considered is awesome. My trusty hacksaw, soon you will taste blood. Lootable chianti and fava beans must follow.

Edited by Rudette
  • Like 6

More to come...net connection/YouTube problems atm.  What's above takes you through the first 1:15 of the stream.  I'll update when I can view the remaining 40 minutes.  

• Like 1

Lot's of updated info from the 2nd half of the stream.  Check the Updated Info section of the OP.  

• Like 1

I wish I could take these beanz in-game  :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Beans on the forum are like the points in 'Who's Line'..

>.> But even so, take them, thanks for the info.

Now we make more wildly inaccurate misinterpreted speculation!

• Like 1

Info from the Rocket interview by Eurogamer live stream. 

Thanks.. tried watching it, but damn it was dull, disjointed and just poor.  Why the need to play while having an interview is beyond me.

Cannibalism being considered is awesome. My trusty hacksaw, soon you will taste blood. Lootable chianti and fava beans must follow.

That reference, i get it <3

before even beta this game is gona be the best of all

Morality system, heh? Changing how a character appears depending on past history of the character.....

I see the people who complained about not having some sort of identifier to help them distinguish between "Hero" and "Bandit" are going to get their way....

Dean admitted the melee system was "very clunky" but making it better he said was "very difficult" due to various limitations.  He said that he's "content" with the current melee system as long as they continue to be able to make significant improvements to the medical system. 

Thanks.. tried watching it, but damn it was dull, disjointed and just poor.  Why the need to play while having an interview is beyond me.

Took them a good while to figure out a solution to the audio problems.  After that it was okay. 

Morality system, heh? Changing how a character appears depending on past history of the character.....

I see the people who complained about not having some sort of identifier to help them distinguish between "Hero" and "Bandit" are going to get their way....

Dean wasn't super specific and I believe this is because they haven't decided what to do if anything at all.  This was under consideration.  And the only specific history-related character attribute Dean mentioned was "maybe something like..." your character has bloody hands/clothes after searching a dead body.  Which would be a plausible result from searching a dead body you hacked with an ax or shot with a gun.  

He also said absolutely said the word "temporarily" in reference to it.  He was very vague and it was clear there was no decisions had been made or real work had been done on it.  It was an idea being kicked around.

Thanks a bunch! I watched some of the video, but I couldn't deal with the audio. Much appreciated! 

• Like 1

As awesome as they would be, I can understand them not adding in the beards that grow the longer you live. But does that mean they won't be adding in just regular beards (like ones that don't grow over time, just are whatever you have your default character set to) to your character customization?

• Like 1