rotteck

why are people doing this ?

Better question, OP.  Why were you even down by the coast if you had everything you needed?

Surely to either kill fresh spawns or "be a hero" I'm guessing.

Funny thing... I told my non-gamer friend about Dayz and how oddly fun it was to even just loot for food...  He asked if there was a real penalty when dead like you couldn't play again for a day.

If there is a 5 min timer for joining servers too soon, shouldn't there be a timer for getting yourself killed?

I agree with this.

Hmm... a large retlentless force that on it's own isn't very dangerous but in large numbers can overwhelm...

Sounds familiar!

Edited by ChimpyGlassman

The fact that you have gear makes people want to kill you. 99% of them know very well they will ruin your stuff but they just don't want you to have it. 

F by default

its T i guess, you can set it by going to Settings/Controls/ i think

hi guys,

a few days ago, i experienxed something very stupid and ridiculous:

i was near the factory, running south to meet my friend in kamyshovo, when i saw a group of 13 Players (yep, 13. not maybe 7 and i was too layzy to count...), walking towards me. some of them had crowbars and shovels, so i said, they better shouldnt come near me ( i was fully geared, m4 + attachements, tons of ammo, milit. gear, etc. ).

they stopped and waited for a couple of seconds but then started running towards me trying to hit me with crowbars and shovels. so i started to shoot at them. it was one gigantic mess. everyone was attacking me and i changed the firemode to auto (normally i have it on single because IF i attack, i aim for the head, so i dont need to waste tons of bullets) and just sprayed the bullets in every direction, they, and me, were running circles around each other, hitting me and themselves, but at the end i killed them all...

but some of them seemed to respawn right near me because there were new people running towards me, trying to beat me to death...

at the end, i ran out of ammo ( i fired at least 300 rounds (ammo box) + 4x 60 rounds (magazines) and ran away after one of the "waves" ended.

you cant kill somebody with crowbars and other crap if he has an m4. its technically impossible ( at least if this person is me :D )

please stop with the "oooooh im pissed of cuz i died so im gonna try to kill anyone i see becuz i have nothing to loose"

tell me what you think of these guys :D

rotteck

Come to Berenzino Dayz DE and ITA servers we are waiting for you!!!

Your lucky you had an m4 because if you had any gun that actually took skill you would have died.

I really like the idea of gangs of desperate, lootless noobs roaming the coast!

Your lucky you had an m4 because if you had any gun that actually took skill you would have died.

still crying about the m4 huh? whos the one that needs skill here?

LOL that happened to me yesterday with 3 guys who we're swift and I had mosin and no gear they got mad I shot at an a**hole friend of theres.

it's possible for someone to attack a guy with an m4 with a crowbar, just wait till they add physics, I will be throwing shit at everyone whos geared..lol

still crying about the m4 huh? whos the one that needs skill here?

The only one thats crying is you butthurt boy. Get some looting skill and actually look for an M4. I shouldnt be finding m4's before I find my first can of beans. Ive been using an m4 again for my last two hours of gameplay and have killed four people because of the ability to just spray forever and the gun isnt even pristine, its got damaged everything and a ruined iron sight. 

Edited by SxeDave