Hicks_206 (DayZ)

Update Rev. 0.36.115535 (Experimental branch)

Map: Olsha has been updatedMap: New rock formations outside Svetlo have been created

Map: New rock formations outside Svetlo have been created

Wasn't just my imagination then. :) Logged out near Svetlo last time played. You are getting wet. Nice update again. :thumbsup:

Can you fix everything available on this site so it doesn't work

<snip>

I guess the DayZ team could work something out with the BattlEye team to start blocking & banning this cheats.

Edited by orlok

This is my first time trying experimental and I can't get any servers to show up in the list. I have very loose filters, have waited, closed steam and reinstalled back and forth with regular alpha. I saw 5 servers when I was back in normal when I sorted by version, but still nothing in experimental. The only thing I can think of is to try the remote option. If anyone doesn't mind listing a couple of those off to me, so I don't have to reinstall 2 more times, that would be swell too.

Anyone know what this means:

• Medical: Melee damage application system changed to better balance

Does this mean the damage values of the various melee weapons remain unchanged but what damage type and how damage is applied to the target has been updated?

Edited by iBane

I encourage you to *not* play on experimental branch if small bugs, or debug features make you ragequit. You will see small things like this off and on alot in this branch.

So its a debug feature? I am more than glad to hear that. I always thought you maybe have a debug console of some sort to do stuff like that. And why the text wasnt enough... i dont understand. I guess nobody really prepares you to do experimental branch testing. (here is me thinking basic and c++ in school prepared me a bit)

Keep up the good work

PS: I experienced some rubberbanding at the first 5-10 minutes of my session.

Edited by epocx
  • Like 1

• Graphics: Spot light culling fixed

Does this mean flashlights no longer shine through walls?

Edited by maddnes

Boston the my is a crappy american gun so its realistic that it spreads like it does in the game, if they would implement german weapons they would should damn accurate as in real life, its only dependet on the shitty american construction of this crap m4 rifel ;) so add a g36 or a g3 and it will shoot 800 meters and above straight on target, but with an m4 like in real life spray and pray like the soldiers in iraq ;)

• Like 3

In the last 3 days dayz stops quick when someone gets closer or shots. this happens much. And this happens at the same time to the most of team players. eg. when we were 9 players in a team 5 or 6 of them get same error at the same place.

This is probably about server and items which are not availble that causes memory leak or something like that. Please fix it first !

That happens to me when i zoom in out with mossin.

Edited by yimmasabi
  • Like 1

New:

• Medical: Players can have a heart attack ...

Great. As if it wasn't enough that i get a heart attack everytime someone enters my room when I run through Chernarus @ night...

• Like 7

Nice patch, good to see weather having an effect now.

Hopefully not long till you can get sick from this, unless it's in already?

If you don't get a heart attack from sprinting full speed from Berezino to the NWAF without a break I'd be surprised.....lol

You'd collapse from exhaustion before you'd get a heart attack.

Boston the my is a crappy american gun so its realistic that it spreads like it does in the game, if they would implement german weapons they would should damn accurate as in real life, its only dependet on the shitty american construction of this crap m4 rifel ;) so add a g36 or a g3 and it will shoot 800 meters and above straight on target, but with an m4 like in real life spray and pray like the soldiers in iraq ;)

Dude you just went full retard

• Like 13

So i guess the broken server hopper protection will be addressed later.

No it wont, because it is only broken in your opinion.

As has been proven the majority of players are happy with this and don't feel it is broken.

Best get another game because it sounds like this one is not for you if your calling an added feature broken.

• Like 3

No it wont, because it is only broken in your opinion.

As has been proven the majority of players are happy with this and don't feel it is broken.

Best get another game because it sounds like this one is not for you if your calling an added feature broken.

Also added feature can be broken. Actually the system does not handle false positives correctly. Better go to another forum if opinions that are different to yours do offend you.

Is there any mention yet if the update will be applied to this live servers this wednesday? Or not before next week?

Is there any mention yet if the update will be applied to this live servers this wednesday? Or not before next week?

Short time for testing on experimental since its just "live" for few houres though. Think it'll go stable next wednesday with quite a few more fixes and adds. Looking forward for it!

when will there be updates for graphics? i hate it when u zoom in by pressing the right button on the mouse and then u can see better.. but when u dont zoom its not the same. But yeah keep it up with the patches :)