Well, I like my vanilla, so tried to pop on the last two nights to the UK410 server. I have never had any probs running mod or standalone, but UK410 I keep getting a white screen every time I try to open a door, climb a ladder etc. I hopped onto the US3480 vanilla and its working fine, so thought I would pop in and ask whats going on, as although the American server is fun and busy, I would rather play on a lower ping vanilla server closer to home.

Hi, apologies i havent heard of such an issue before!

I have been on UK410 for years now - lol - I host it!

Come back, bring some buddys too!!

UK410!!!!!

dM

• Like 1

Hi, thanks for keeping this great server running. I only play on it and have had so much fun, met cool people and generally am pleased with it.

Today however, after playing fine in the morning I am not able to connect since somewhat 13:00 IIRC. I got into the lobby once but now I can't even get into that. It hangs on 'waiting for host'. Gaming republic is showing that the server is online, while Commander is showing 'Not playing' when I hover my mouse over the sand-clock-thingy in front of the server name.

Edited by Fulcrum

You not tempted to turn the old girl private Drunkie?  One decently run, totally unmodified Chernarus hive in a sea of million-vehicle Overpoxed servers might pull a crowd like public 410 did.