dethsupport

Russian Roulette

Since we cannot play Russian Roulette normally with the 357 I give you the next best solution.

Step 1 - Harvest blood from someone - anyone will do it doesn't matter.

Step 2 - Combine the blood bag with an IV start kit.

Step 3 - Stop someone else - repeat steps 1 and 2 - put the new blood bag in a different pocket.

Step 4 - Administer the first IV to the person and wish them luck.

Step 5 - If they are still alive hook them up with your gear (I usually fill my pants with food, water and some ammo and hand them over. Helps the boys air out)

Happy gaming

• Like 1

Time to meet some fresh spawns along the coast! There gonna have a hay day with me soon.

Edited by LeeFriendField

Have you seen the video of the people hitting the gas pump with the axes? Taking turns. Each hit it once, then each hits it twice... Until it explodes and the loser dies.

• Like 3

Have you seen the video of the people hitting the gas pump with the axes? Taking turns. Each hit it once, then each hits it twice... Until it explodes and the loser dies.

My friend and I are looting right now for some melee weapons, we will begin our Russian roulette game soon on 6 lovely fresh spawns!

That's not really Russian Roulette, that's more like playing Hot Potato with a grenade (which by the way is another amazing suggestion for a "mini-game").

My friend and I are looting right now for some melee weapons, we will begin our Russian roulette game soon on 6 lovely fresh spawns!

Good luck to you them.

I cannot stress this enough - You absolutely must shower the winner with gifts that are useful - they earned it through luck.

Edited by Dethsupport

DayZ russian roulette actually goes like this:

Find one of those white flammable gas containers.

2+ people draw their melee weapons. Any melee weapon will do.

Take turns hitting the container (back away when your turn is over)

Loser dies in agonizing 'splosion.

DayZ russian roulette actually goes like this:

Find one of those white flammable gas containers.

2+ people draw their melee weapons. Any melee weapon will do.

Take turns hitting the container (back away when your turn is over)

Loser dies in agonizing 'splosion.

I already addressed this - this is Hot Potato with an explosive.

• Like 1

We play a variant of Russian Roulette. There are two of us we have a magnum each, one is loaded - the other isn't. We get the new spawned to select which one of us will fire at his head . If they guess correctly they will here the click click of the empty barrel, live, and be rewarded with loot like can openers and compass etc. If they pick wrong we first show them it wasn't rigged by firing the empty one, then we wish them well in the next spawn. BANG . We don't consider ourselves bandits just quiz masters or game show hosts.