Super_Duty

36.115442 - What what what...can we expect?

I see it lurking on the horizon...internal testing atm.  Zippo lighters, lighter fluild, flaming zombies... I can't wait any longer!

whatever it is, it will be whined about!

>.> It will probably be speculated and whined about IN THIS VERY THREAD! :o

• Like 9

• collectable berries (different kinds)
  • getting sick from cold and the ability to heat up with making fire
  • Boonie hats
  • slight performance improvements
  • hopefully fixed for several low graphic settings bugs

Thats what I'd guess... 

Edited by DerDuderich
  • Like 2

There is a chance that zombie respawning might make some form of appearance. To what level I'm not sure, but when the big "undead" bug that forced 34 live before it was meant to be, Rocket had said he was meant to be working on the zombie respawning rather than fixing that bug.

Cooking might make an appearance too, we have stoves, gas, cooking pots, water and rice. The natural progression would be to combine them. This could then lead onto boiling water to purify it meaning pumps and pond could start being set to infected. Berries are now put into your inventory so it'll be interesting to see if they will be used in any other way (dyes perhaps?).

• Like 1

We'd better start complaining now then.......allow me:

Rabble rabble, rabble rabble rabble. Rabble rabble rabble, rabble? Rahble, rabble rabble rabble, rabble rabble. Furthermore, rabble rabble rabble rabble, rabble rabble rabble, rabbbbbbllllleeeeee, and finally, rabble!

• Like 7

• Elephants
  • Scissors

Not necessarily in that order. That's my guess.

Rabble rabble, rabble rabble rabble. Rabble rabble rabble, rabble? Rahble, rabble rabble rabble, rabble rabble. Furthermore, rabble rabble rabble rabble, rabble rabble rabble, rabbbbbbllllleeeeee, and finally, rabble!

Definantly. I seem to recall Rocket specifically saying 'Rahble, rabble rabble rabble, rabble rabble' was definantly in. But that 'and finally, rabble!' is just retarded. You should be ashamed of yourself!

Edited by DJPorterNZ
  • Like 8

In all seriousness, as a northern survivor, I'd love to be able to cook my rice with my water, and to add milk to a water bottle, combine it with a pot, and have a bowl of Russian frosted flakes.

• Like 5

I'd bet the cooking system will not be implemented all at once but in little steps.

One update, you'll be able to make fire:

Collect wood (from trees?), matches, lighter, area of warmth around the fireplace, etc.

Next update: 

You'll be able to combine a working fire with a pot and but water in it and boil it to purify it

Next Update:

First "simple" dishes, e.g. put rice into boiling water, maybe new items like noodles/pasta that can only be consumed when cooked

and so on. Don't expect too much, they should take their time and to it correct.

Edited by DerDuderich

• collectable berries (different kinds)
  • getting sick from cold and the ability to heat up with making fire
  • Boonie hats
  • slight performance improvements
  • hopefully fixed for several low graphic settings bugs

Thats what I'd guess... 

You forgot about more military helm colors too.

• Like 6

I hope for some sort of cooking, just making tea using some leaves and boiling water would make me happy... although I'd rather take instant coffee with boiling water in a kettle. Then I'd have some use for the powdered milk as well.

Other things, would be optimisations and bug fixes, I guess some new clothes. Perhaps some more gathering.

Now I want venison, carrots, juniper berries, thyme and beetroot...

• Like 1

Whenever they add way more zombies and roaming hordes, the game will become 200% better.

Edited by Mack674
  • Like 1

I hope they add Velociraptors 

hovershark-is-no-match-for-a-velocirapto

Russia sadly never stood a chance against this fierce wild predator of the sea........

• Like 7

Id like to see them add the ability to repair damaged weapon accessories. I know its coming, but it can't come soon enough. As it stands, if an accessory is damaged, it is literally a pointless and unusable item.

Also enabling loot spawns at military barracks again. Notice how i said enabling instead of fix....

ridable elephants that's stampede the coast, and you have a 1% chance for one to pick you up and you can take control and lead the whole stampede.

electro's gonna be fun this next patch :)

Adding ability to make fireplace will be nice, might also make playing on night servers more interesting.

Plus they are adding sickness from being drenched from rain, so we might need to actually hide from rain, in some barn or something, and huddle around campfire. Perfect time to tell stories and cook some food.

Would also love to be able to make torch (rags + sticks), plus putting flares back in game will be nice.

Nothing like Elektro lit up by flares :-).

Also I wonder if they will add vodka to the game. Nothing like being drenched by rain and keeping warm by drinking good old vodka :D. Plus they would make great molotov cocktails.

Id like to see them add the ability to repair damaged weapon accessories. I know its coming, but it can't come soon enough. As it stands, if an accessory is damaged, it is literally a pointless and unusable item.

Also enabling loot spawns at military barracks again. Notice how i said enabling instead of fix....

And how are we supposed to fix some of these damaged attachments?  Duct tape and glue?  Damaged scope usually has a cracked lens, not sure what shows for hand guards and butt-stocks but I really can't see most of those getting repaired

I'd like to be able to find more than berries in the wild.  Maybe some magic mushrooms that cause hallucinations instead of sickness  :D .  Drinking alcoholic beverages that cause staggering.  Stuff like that.