Sign in to follow this  
joe_mcentire

let's raise awareness - vote up for or contribute to bug reports!

as the title says...

i would like to start with one severe, game breaking exploit and one which simply affects the landscape and environment:

​a severe and therefore game-breaking issue - the .pbo-exploit has not yet been dealt with! a very crucial thing to and the root of all "been shot from out of nowhere" posts and threads. UPVOTE NOW!

post here every odd displaced/clipping static object or tecture with rough location and game version number. i update this one whenever i can ('cause it's my baby ;) ). and i actually already noticed adaptions due to this report :) (thanks Rossums)

So these are just two bug reports for the start. please keep adding and point out why you want everyone else to notice your bug report samples.

let's keep that train on track...

edited*

Edited by joe_mcentire
  • Like 3

​a severe and therefore game-breaking issue - the .pbo-exploit has not yet been dealt with! a very crucial thing to and the root of all "been shot from out of nowhere" posts and threads. UPVOTE NOW

I thought it was fixed.

I saw people getting battleye kick for missing .pbo's

I thought it was fixed.

I saw people getting battleye kick for missing .pbo's

from what i've witnessed many many still report these issue (reddit for example). there is even a youtube video out there describing and showing how to exploit without being kicked... so unless we have no official confirmation i think it is fair enough to raise awareness to crucial problems.

Edited by joe_mcentire
  • Like 1

from what i witness many many still report these issue (reddit for example). there is even a youtube video out there describing and showing how to exploit without being kicked... so unless we have no official confirmation i think it is fair enough to raise awareness to crucial problems.

Watched the video and tested it myself.

Looks like the method of "replecing/renaming" files instead of deleting them bypass the battleye kick and you can play with deleted objects, again.

This is game breaking bug, worse then wall glitch.

Ok, I'm gonna replace this .pbo now and go to snipe people on populated servers in Electro, Balota etc. throught non-existant (for me) buildings and trees.

The more people will start to cry about it, the faster it will get fixed.

No dnt kill me plz i <3 my gear plz!!!?!

On a serious note, this is a big issue.

Let's hope the devs can Dean with it and solve it as soon as possible.

• Like 1

After the "fix" came out I saw some folks getting the BE red text for missing tree's and buildings pbo's. I followed their name and they were never kicked. I have screens and video as proof.

Only reason I didn't report it was this happened to a person I play with and I know for a fact he didn't remove any pbo's. Total no0b to the game and it was something stupid like a lighthouse pbo.

Now I'm starting to think I should have reported it. Not sure what to do.

There are houses where you never find any loot in them. It's the green house with a little stair up to the elevated entrance, a similar red one,also with a stair leading up, and others.

example: http://cloud-3.steampowered.com/ugc/795186902396838963/A67716405E6B2431ABE79B67AC7B7A5825F60820/ [^]

The loot spawn is bugged and gliched below the houses's floor on the ground.

I found this out when I dropped a first aid kit in one of them, and suddenly it was gone. When i searched for it, my view gliched and I could see through the floor. There was my first aid kit! down on the grass ground beneath the house!

And also there was a can of beans and something else! The loot that should have spawned in the house just falls beneath it!

most of the houses that never seem to spawn any loot are houses which interior is higher above the ground, where you have to climb a small stair to get in.

Afterall, it means there is a shitton of loot on the server that noone ever picks up, this could easily add to the fps!

Please Devs check this out!

• Like 1

0000657: No way to see what server you're on once you're in game.

I want to be able to invite friends to the game once I'm on. The problem is however you cannot copy and paste the IP and if I forget the server name, I cannot see it after I've joined to tell them. 

0005936: ["exploit"] use zooming to avoid sun glare

you can easily avoid sun-glare disadvantages by zooming in with left mouse button.

before: http://cloud-3.steampowered.com/ugc/884128903811927783/3BD21E59C761BDCBCD3BA0A565618FC199901AEB/ [^]

after: http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/884128903811932612/818800ED812B191E92E53A175FD2612F7D7E14AB/ [^]

guys help posting bugs which are, in your opinion, important to be noticed! vote up!

Edited by joe_mcentire
  • Like 2

What happened? Was .pbo exploit moved to privete or deleted and ignored??

The bug report from your first post has been moved to private I think so the devs are on it to fix it, I hope.

But anyway I think it is good to let people know how they are getting killed, by .pbo exploiters.

Also voted up, becouse I want it to be fixed fast.

0010061: Eat, drink, or bandage instantly when on a ladder

please check ingame if resolved and also upvote!

another thing:

pbo-exploits seem to be resolved!

0004774: [HIGH PRIORITY] Built in cheat whenn deleting .pbo files 

Edited by joe_mcentire

please keep on posting your "favorite bugs" of which ppl seem to be unaware!

0010753: Time acceleration not syncronised

Time acceleration is not synchronised with other players around you. 

For example, if with another player, to you it would appear to be daylight but to the other player it would appear to be pitch black.