Sign in to follow this  
weedmasta

Chris Torchia Interview

I was really let down by this.

Q: Has work on car models begun?

A: Not yet but we discussed vehicles in a recent road map meeting. We'll start with something simpler like a bike for example.

Love the Russian Vs Canadian server image.... 

I've always avoided RU servers... in any game they are damn dangerous. (for numerous reasons!)

I was really let down by this.

Well considering how long it took for the mod and how we don't even have the desired number of zombies, enhanced zombie ai and loot respawn yet, I'd say it is quiet sensible that they haven't started.

Well considering how long it took for the mod and how we don't even have the desired number of zombies, enhanced zombie ai and loot respawn yet, I'd say it is quiet sensible that they haven't started.

Also starting ppl with the best vehicles period would be just retarded. Giving everyone vehicles with LMGs attached to the back wouldnt be a good idea lol.

Q: It's safe to say that we've all really enjoyed the content, and especially the pace, the art department has been delivering. How long do the typical items take, from cradle to grave, and what's the typical process you use?

A: The dirty little secret is that a lot of the new weapons we've been releasing on nearly a weekly basis are those which had already been in development for some time, or were finished already and just waiting for animations, cfg, and finalization. The pace of development for new weapons will likely appear to slow down in the coming weeks as we begin work an an M4-esque treatment of another well known weapon system as well as invest some resources to experiment with crafted weapons.

So yes, moddable AKs coming up. 

Edited by BadAsh

So yes, moddable AKs coming up. 

As it should be if you read that huge post i made in the Suggestions thread.

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/172605-more-ak-gun-talk-and-wish-list-of-future-weapons/

Seriously though the AK Magazine i bought shows all kinds of types with mod attachments to them.

Finally an ak great equip that and my ushanka hat put on my best russian accent ( which is bad) and bring justice to charnarus ( most likely dying hopefully to extremely strong dangerous zeds..

LOL i dont care he didnt directly say it ,thats what i read in my head..

Edited by SoulFirez

Finally an ak great equip that and my ushanka hat put on my best russian accent ( which is bad) and bring justice to charnarus ( most likely dying hopefully to extremely strong dangerous zeds..

LOL i dont care he didnt directly say it ,thats what i read in my head..

Those hats are as bad as the damn cowboy ones. Id rather have the option to carve some ones face off and wear it like Hannibal Lecter.

Those hats are as bad as the damn cowboy ones. Id rather have the option to carve some ones face off and wear it like Hannibal Lecter.

There oh so bad thats what makes them good lol oh as for your face suggestion once they have different faces sounds like a craftable idea ( SO MANY HOMICIDAL MANIACS)