Sign in to follow this  
thelonelyone

"Killer rocks" - we need to have a talk.

I wondered what they did to Skallisty Island on Chernarus +, I didn't think much of it, but since I heard those creepy Radio Signals, I thought I would go myth busting!

I swam to the island for 3 minutes and finally arrived. I ran to the broken ship... The server restarted. It's ok. I'll just re-log.

Thankfully I joined in on the island's coast, so I just had to run to the ship again to take a better look and run around the island to find anything else...

I run next to a rock... Then suddendly I teleportinsidetherockmycharacterfreaksoutandstartsglitching and BOOM DEAD.

We need to have a talk, Dean.

Dean, my friend...

43147623.jpg

Do you see what you have done?

DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU DID TO ME?

DO YOU?

• Like 4

So it's true! They always told me I'm crazy, but it's true! I was always right, THE ROCKS ARE THE REAL THREAT!

RUN TO THE HILLS!

Edited by xBlurHitz
  • Like 1

A haiku

They have reformed, really.

Igneous, silent waiting

They used to all kill.

I've died from SO many rocks. The worst ones are the ones that you step on and then.... You start to uncontrollably slide.. And there's no way out. You just keep sliding until... CRUNCH.

I try to stay off of rocks unless it's a 'live dangerously' day.

So it's true! They always told me I'm crazy, but it's true! THE ROCKS ARE THE REAL THREAT

RUN TO THE HILLS

Oh my God! It's true! RUN! EVERYONE, RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!

This one time I was in a shootout and I shot at the guy shooting at me,he ran to take cover

Behind a rock

He did not even have time to scream

• Like 11

This one time I was in a shootout and I shot at the guy shooting at me,he ran to take cover

Behind a rock

He did not even have time to scream

Rocks.

Not even once.

• Like 2

There was one time... I was getting shot at in Electro. I was near death and I assumed I was going to die. I found a stone pebble on the ground and threw it at my pursuers... and I.... I......

Was shot unconscious... But when I woke back up, The people were gone. To this day I don't know what happened to them. I'm having a bit of a moral crisis here.

Are they stuck in limbo? :'( I was just looking out for myself smh..

• Like 1

There was one time... I was getting shot at in Electro. I was near death and I assumed I was going to die. I found a stone pebble on the ground and threw it at my pursuers... and I.... I......

Was shot unconscious... But when I woke back up, The people were gone. To this day I don't know what happened to them. I'm having a bit of a moral crisis here.

Are they stuck in limbo? :'( I was just looking out for myself smh..

You should run be thankful. The rocks were on your side, but you may not have the same luck next time.

They spared you for later.

YES!!! Im not alone, those damn rocks have killed me too, I ran over a grey one just outside of Rify, barely sticking out of the ground and BOOOM DEAD!!