mattlightfoot

Hotfix changelog: Stable Branch: 0.35.115188

Nice!  Thanks for squashing the GPU mem leak!!  Awesome job!

Edited by Antykain
  • Like 1

OMG It's been nearly 20 mins since you last released an update, this pace of progress is so slow and we haven't had any word from Dean or Matt through the forum and twitter and Reddit and a video on the dev blog and directly into my inbox, you guys are making millions and nothing is happening, this is such a joke, you should be ashamed of yourselves because there should be updates and new content and vehicles and a flying pony added every ten minutes...

Nice, keep up the great work ;-)

• Like 46

I'd like to take this opportunity to say a big thanks for fixing this bug..

and also say a big 'fuck you' to all those people who upon hearing of said bug after the last patch that we who were affected by it were somehow wrong and saying the game was/is perfect 'all the time'.

Grow some balls, and tell it like it is, if something in the game is broke then it needs to be addressed, DONT keep up the 'i love you rocket'.. 'you can do no wrong'.. 'dont listen to them haters' type of attitudes 100% of the time as its not only very annoying, its detrimental to the games progress.

We all like the game as is evident by our passions, but please... keep it real people for the benefit of all of us, you can easily resume sucking Rockets man pole after the game is finished, to your hearts content.

• Like 10

Me server restart every  5mn  :huh:

Nice :)  So you have always fresh loot xD

Yeah we are experiencing this too, every 5 minutes, the server restarts.

fresh loot... hehe

my FPS are still way lower then they were before the last couple patches, when i got this game it was smooth as butter, no where near being back to that level yet.

• Like 3

Server admin?  If so, you can adjust the time and when it restarts.   :P

@kobeandodom - Not sure what's up on your end, but it's really nice and smooth on my end.  Larger cities, of course, still take a major fps hit (20-25 fps).  Small towns/wilderness/airfields are 45+ fps.  Wish I could help you.. I remember reading your posts in other topics about the performance hit you've been taking.  Sorry bud.

Edited by Antykain

What is this crap? This is Alpha and you are fixing things quickly as if it's the final release. This pace is too fast for an alpha as I was expecting to wait at least 2 months for each patch but you guys are doing them every week. Jeez! 

Loving this game and the progress guys! Keep it coming!

• Like 2

Yeah servers restart every 5mins. Getting tonnes of kills, ruined a few people's days after stability returned.

Edited by Loh

What is this crap? This is Alpha and you are fixing things quickly as if it's the final release. This pace is too fast for an alpha as I was expecting to wait at least 2 months for each patch but you guys are doing them every week. Jeez! 

Loving this game and the progress guys! Keep it coming!

Dang man, at first thought you were complaing , so I was like what? Your great at misleading people :) and yep when the devs are like this, it normally means a great game!

• Like 1

Yeah, quick server restarts and slight drop in frames for me. But great to see the leak fixed already.