Sign in to follow this  
Atheon

Leather Jackets?!?!

So, I've spent an hour searching all of Chern for one of the new durable rider/leather jackets and I have not found a single one. They were supposedly added in the new patch.

Has anyone been able to find these or at least has a picture of what they're supposed to look like?

I was super excited about them :( lol 

*edit ok... fixed random black test I had nothing to do with. 

Edited by Atheon

Dayz DB lol. Anyway, the last patch was released ahead of schedule hence some of the stuff in the patch notes wasn't tested and may actually be missing. I have been playing for hours everyday since last patch and haven't seen any. It looks like they are not spawning yet.

Dude, what the hell, put your words on white, I can't read a thing. Why did you think it was a good idea to put your words on black when the forums have a background that is also black? Who does that?

Anyways, leather jackets might come in the next patch.

Edited by AntonioAJC

I have no idea why my text is in black, I did not do that. LOL 

Sad to hear that about the jackets, thanks for the replies though. 

hm, well.

Someone already found one...

http://www7.pic-upload.de/11.02.14/2w6mh951v4co.jpg

"OR3GONIZ3D"

Hmm.. wonder where.. Saw that pic you posted of the leather jacket on twitter.  Not sure if it's available on the current build tho.  Been looking pretty hard everywhere, and anywhere, I've been since the exp build..

Edited by Antykain

So, I've spent an hour searching all of Chern for one of the new durable rider/leather jackets and I have not found a single one. They were supposedly added in the new patch.

Has anyone been able to find these or at least has a picture of what they're supposed to look like?

I was super excited about them :( lol 

*edit ok... fixed random black test I had nothing to do with. 

An hour is nothing when it comes to searching. Definitely not seen a single leather jacket in over 6 hours of playing with the patch that supposedly added them.

But Oregonized said, that he found one on stable branch (current version).

We specificly tried to find one for a friend ( and Respirator for me ) but never came across any in the central inland villages/towns.

I've played thirty hours the last three days alone, and I've not found one yet. Not implemented yet, in my opinion.

yeah i have around 20 hours post patch and yet to see one 8( if they in they are extremely rare which again puzzles me so many bike helmets so few ( if any ) leather jackets.....

DAFUQ r TunNelsnAkeS`?

Fallout 3, god damn you need to play that game.

it's not tunnelsnake.

it's from MadMax.

god damn you need to see the movie(s)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLCmcV4gC_0

(yes, maybe the game will become a bit lame. nevertheless, the movie (Esp. first and 2nd) are great.)

No they had a Tunnel Snakes gang in Fallout 3 too lol.

Edited by Deathlove

Lol since I was passive aggressively hooked up to Fallout 3 and afterwards new Vegas like it was the life sustaining drug I needed .. I think of FO3 first. xD

For the record I have seen al of the Mad Max films but some how I got left with Thunderdome .. 2 enter 1 leaves as my lasting Mad Max memory.

Edited by faramon

Lol since I was passive aggressively hooked up to Fallout 3 and afterwards new Vegas like it was the life sustaining drug I needed .. I think of FO3 first. xD

And theres my proof at what it was aimed towards lmao.

I've played thirty hours the last three days alone...

Seriously...get a life, dude!

Seriously...get a life, dude!

He has a life .. a DayZ life.

It has become all consuming to him.

MadMax older, and therefore not as present in the heads of people and kiddos these days.

MM is about an apocalypse and older, so it's closer to the "Original", whatever it might be => MM true.

Now I know, that there is a tunnelsnake-gang in FO3.

But still i defend my point with MM :>