Zarniwoop

More Imrovised equipment in future?

Hello there,

To clarify: I know some of what I'm suggesting is already planned, but hey I'm bored so here goes.

Along with all the high end items being added to the game, I'd like to see a lot more craftable equipment, out of stuff that can easily be found around houses, barns and dumpyards (make dumpyards and dustbins spawn something!). I like to hope all the high end stuff will be toned down quite a bit, making crafting integral to surviving another day in the wild. I'm not talking only about weapons such as spears, bows etc but also medical and other miscelaneous equipment. The craftable "backpack" is an awesome example of the direction this game is taking, hopefully going to be more important in future. 

I think this is the exact one they used as reference by the way.

k-bigpic.jpg

Here's a list of items I'd like to see that have a use, not just as junk items. :P Plus some extra stuff. 

Therefore make everything rarer!! Improvised equipment shuld be the future! :P

Also this. 

0042IMBPBucketYueWang2.jpg

Please feel free to post more, and discuss.

Regards

Edited by Zarniwoop
  • Like 5

Yeah Ducktape's kind of wasted just wrapping up ammo magazines.. In Australia its called "100 mile an hour tape" after it was used in the Bathurst races to "tape" back car pannels onto race cars.. you knew it could handle up to 100 mile and hour, then come loose again ;) hence the name. I still want to be able to craft a home made ghilli suit .. piles of rags and green, black and kaki spray paint and a sewing kit mixed with hunter pants and a hoddy should do it.. :D

• Like 1