Sign in to follow this  
leefriendfield

What Is Your BIGGEST Pet Peeve In DayZ?

Mine is hitting the roof of the School House with a fireaxe whils't on the first or second floor.

KoS without reason (didn't want their stuff or felt threatened by them, just killed for the hell of it). Yes, I know I'm baiting people with this.

Edited by omgwtfbbq
  • Like 5

Trying to be stealthy, then my guy randomly making the sounds of a full 1000 man army reloading at the same time...

• Like 1

KoS without reason (didn't want their stuff or felt threatened by them, just killed for the hell of it). Yes, I know I'm baiting people with this.

Mine is getting KoS'd when I'm a 100% new spawn. Go ahead, waste your ammo, you're only gonna get some rags and a flashlight/battery!

• Like 3

Standing too close to doors. Opening them and being pushed away having to walk around the door to enter building. Especially sucks when I am trying to evade or not be seen. yet, I do it almost every time.

• Like 3

The M4 I think.. I won't even pick one up.

>.> It's not that the model or texture work on it is bad work or anything like that.

<.< I just dislike the look of the weapon.. Like the M16, It's generic. Ugly. Not exciting.

Another peeve is hearing kids speaking their ghetto gangster urban speak or blasting hiphop over their proxy chat, pretty much glorifying ignorance, hostility, and stupidity and letting the world know just how proud of it they are.  But that's not DayZ's fault >.>

• Like 2

Team Speak.

• Like 5

The having your fists out and running faster. I'm assuming this  is a bug? I don't get it, and it looks stupid with everybody walking about fist up like they are gonna fight you.

Edited by TripX7
  • Like 2

Another big one is certain house types that just don't spawn loot at all, as well as sheds and out buildings being virtually empty too.

• Like 2

This FPS bug :/
Couldn't even get close to Vybor.

Got a great Suicide vid out of it though.

The can of tuna has a pulltab on it but you need a canopener

tuna_zps68b9d3b4.png

Edited by omgwtfbbq

The can of tuna has a pulltab on it but you need a canopener

tuna_zps68b9d3b4.png

Do you even play DayZ SA?  Because if you did, you would know that you do NOT need anything to open those containers.  Just right click and open them.  

• Like 6

Do you even play DayZ SA?  Because if you did, you would know that you do NOT need anything to open those containers.  Just right click and open them.  

I cannot open them without a canopener. It may be a bug for me, but standard for everyone else. No need for aggression.

zeds being useless in game atm. Even though I thought it was a zombie survival game hence the z at the end of the name.

I cannot open them without a canopener. It may be a bug for me, but standard for everyone else. No need for aggression.

How can it be a bug for one person?

Try uninstalling and re-install?  Don't know what to say to this.

Face palm maybe?

lZOHCvW.gif

• Like 1

The pumpkins. There they are, beautiful, in glorious colours and shapes and yet I had to starve to death right in front of them. When I close my eyes, I can still hear them mocking me. 

Eating the log back in timer while trying to determine what is making me completely unable to interact with the environment or rearange my backpack

Seriously, this could have waited for beta, it makes a simple matter of figuring out if its my items/what items or something else that would take 20 minutes tops drag on for HOURS.