rocket

Pending Changelog: Experimental branch: 0.34.XXXXX

Please reconsider the status of ruined rags / making rags from ruined clothing (currently generates a ruined rag). A rag is not a complex machine, so it's hard to imagine a zombie can damage a shirt so much it's not usable for even making rags.

• Like 29

• Weapons: Ballistic parameters of all projectiles tweaked for more realism

Any details? Pretty please?

• Like 11

• Weapons: Ballistic parameters of all projectiles tweaked for more realism

Will this fix the M4's god-awful unrealistic inaccuracy.

Edited by Shadow134
  • Like 3

Please reconsider the status of ruined rags / making rags from ruined clothing (currently generates a ruined rag). A rag is not a complex machine, so it's hard to imagine a zombie can damage a shirt so much it's not usable for even making rags.

The T-shirt should become Rags when it's ruined... because you're totally wearing rags...

• Like 5

Any details? Pretty please?

Yeah, please.

• Like 1

Thanks, nice to see regular weekly updates. Game just keeps getting better and better.

Why multiple experimental builds? Or do they just mean like hotfixes/updates for the experimental branch?

• Like 1

@rocket: Can we expect that Wednesday maintance will be usually used for stable-patching?

Btw nice work!

• Like 1

Does this mean that the 10/22 should be available within the next 5 updates? If yes then good, if no then also good because then my SKS wont go hungry due to a new ammo spawning.

I have a feeling that the stack size on 7.62x39 should be increased to 25. One thing to note is that the mosin apparently uses boxes of 7.62x51 and 7.62x54r changes to 7.62x51 upon loading the mosin. The mosin uses 7.62x54R. /also what's the deal with the reloading causing a staticky buzzing sound during certain points of the animation.

EDIT: First Page WOOT!

Edited by Dchil
  • Like 2

Great work again Rocket and team. The dedication to getting fixes out is amazing.

I don't understand how people can moan about slow updates, when it's 1 sometimes 2 a week.

• Like 5

6LXUe.png

how am I supposed to read this :I

I'm a dog.

Edited by Odahviing
  • Like 2

Awesome. You're the man, Dean. Your team is also the man.

Edited by Erik204
  • Like 3

Hopefully that vague reference to weapon mechanics means that dispersion on the guns is going to be seriously revamped. One of the major gripes I have about DayZ at the moment is the incredible unpredictability of weapons... A pistol shouldn't be useless after 15 meters... An M4 shouldn't spray all over the place when you properly "tap" fire.

Predictable guns = Skill can develope

Unpredictable guns = People spray and hope they hit stuff, and/or gun fights are determined by sheer luck.

Edited by Etherimp