Sign in to follow this  
Chawktah

SKS + LRS glitch?

So, i found a worn long range scope, and was just thinking maybe i could use it on the SKS i had (with a PU scope on it). I dragged the scope to the rifle spot, above the PU and it showed light blue, like it could be used. Dropped it, then Poof, the LRS vanished while the PU went into my inventory where the LRS was... And no, it didnt drop around me.. ANyone else experience this?

Pretty sure rocket said on Reddit that it wasn't able to be used to to some clipping issues.

Yep. Patch notes state that the LRS is no longer usable on the SKS. Not sure why it would disappear though.

Yep. Patch notes state that the LRS is no longer usable on the SKS. Not sure why it would disappear though.

Oh? Thats good news then, since it won't make the SKS something it's not.

• Like 1

You would be unable to load bullets into the SKS with a LRS attached.

What is said above and Blue usually means you can swap it, not add it to a weapon. I suggest taking the PU off first when testing, if it is red when you make the scope hover over the weapon then it wont work.

haven´t even found the sks, is it military or civilian spawn? 

haven´t even found the sks, is it military or civilian spawn? 

I've only found it in Civ spawns, but i haven't been to an airfield since the update.

I've only found it in Civ spawns, but i haven't been to an airfield since the update.

ok, thanks

Spawns in Military and Civilain buildings.. Found em in boths areas.  

SKS is all I'm going to use for awhile.. Was in my first real firefight with it tonight since the Stable release.  Love it!

Spawns in Military and Civilain buildings.. Found em in boths areas.  

SKS is all I'm going to use for awhile.. Was in my first real firefight with it tonight since the Stable release.  Love it!

Personally i carry the three that i like (In this life so far). Sawn off shotty for when you need to get up close and personal, hit T when you really don't like the person you are aiming at (found a sh*t ton of snap loaders but i'm almost out of individual rounds). Magnum for zombies and general ammo shortages (Couple of speedloaders and more ammo than i've even had before on this life). SKS for the rifle stuff like dealing with guys with M4s when they decide to not spray and pray and firefights in openish areas(never had more than 50Rds including what was loaded) but i need to find some stripper clips for this cause when it goes dry i'm either running around trying to load it in the inventory or pulling the Magnum/Sawn Off.

The others just don;t fit my style. I'm not a sniper and i'm not the type to spray a 3rd burst at everything that moves. I try to play like "Dirty" Harry, one shot should kill, follow up shots are for when you really need to know how alive they are or are used as a part of some sort of intimidation.