Sign in to follow this  
Wiick

Blood Bags and The Pen

I'd like the ability to write on a filled blood bag so I can remember what blood type it is. Simple as that.

Example, I test someones blood. It's O-. I fill a blood bag with his blood. I have a pen. Write on the blood bag itself (via inspect button) O-.

Just to keep track of simple things like that and could possibly sabotage other players with false blood bag types. >: D

Excuse me if it's already been mentioned, I did a quick search and saw nothing or if it's already been mentioned elsewhere.

Edited by Wiick
  • Like 17

This is a cool idea , a lot of people have been wanting to do this on food an stuff to leave notes or to mark whos is whos . But Obviously blood bag marking is much more important than food marking haha(we should defly have the ability to write on any hard surface though ), good idea.

Good idea! But the amount you can write on it should be limited to one line. It would be a bit preposterous to see paper become obsolete as there are blood bags with stuff written on them covering the ground. XD

This should be the result of mixing paper and blood bag, for crafting of course!

Also, not sure whether this has been mentioned, but paper with writing on it should be combined with duct tape to allow notes to be posted on a wall.

OP, here  :beans:

• Like 1

I like that idea.

BTW: Would it be some kind of helpful, if a player could write things on tape and stick it on his avatar?

Like your blood type so other people could see it, if you lay on the ground and they inspect you. Like some soldiers do it, for the case of an emergency.

Would like to see permanent markers for this and other surfaces, pens...not so good.

Would like to see permanent markers for this and other surfaces, pens...not so good.

That's... really picky of you  :huh:

That's... really picky of you  :huh:

dude, pens punch holes ;p

JiJi made some interesting graphics on the subject, I found some interesting to show.AC29Zms.gif

GbtVztZ.jpg

P0HxMdr.gif

I think they're good representation of the idea, again credits go to JiJi.

• Like 2